F-Freaks

"WILL" Nico sobbed. He had no idea what to do everything just went so fast. He jumped in and decided to start looking around. He went under but had no luck so he quickly got out and shadow traveled to the Hades Cabin. He put in a shirt and bursted into the Poseidon Cabin. When he opened the door he saw Annabeth and Percy cuddling.

"Hey hey Nico are you okay" Annabeth said as she got up and went to give him a hug. He must have been crying because Percy asked.

"Why were you crying Nico what's wrong" he held out his arms and allowed Annabeth to give him a hug. The second she touched him he broke down in tears they both sat down on the floor. Percy got closer to them and sat down next to them. Annabeth pulled away from the hug and started asking questions.

"So what happened"

"Well I was swimming in the lake and he cane there and..." Nico tried to tell them, sniffling.

"Who?"

"Will"

Percy and Annabeth looked and eachother then back at Nico.

"Continue" the two said in unison

"Well long story short he got in to and then when we were getting out he got-got dragged under by something."

"Did you see who it was" Percy asked

"No" Nico replied. Annabeth wide eyed got up and ran to the lake. The two boys looked at eachother in confusion.

"Annabeth wait" Percy yelled trying to get her to stop. When they got there Annabeth kneeled down at the water and starting mumbling stuff to herself. "It can't be them...can it?"

"Who Annabeth I am worried...please don't tell me my boyfriend just got taken away by a sea monster" Nico said worried

"Hold up did you say boyfriend" Percy said

"Yea got a problem Jackson"

"Guys stop" Annabeth said "I know who took Will... it was the water nymphs"

"What do you mean" Nico said confused

"I mean the nymphs, you, Will, what more do you want me to say?"

Nico let out a sigh.

"I just kinda feel bad for Will..." Percy chuckled

"What do you mean?" Annabeth asked

"I mean-...he kinda has I deal with Nico CONSTANTLY"

"Shut up Water Boy now lets go find him" Nico said annoyed

Time Skip

"Are you guys ready?" Percy asked

"Yea let's go" Annabeth said. They all jumped into the lake and Percy made water bubbles around their faces so they could breath.

"Follow me" Percy said swimming faster "I know where they are"

"I have a better idea" Nico took both of their hands and began to shadow travel them. Within an instant they were at he lair of the water nymphs.

"What was that?" Percy asked, in a dazed tone

"Shadow travel now let's go" Nico said, obviously not caring

Percy and Annabeth looked at eachother, slightly concerned, but just followed him. Nico was swimming over to the castle in the distance. The castle it had an arch in the middle as an entrance and there were nymphs all around it. Nico was there quicker than Percy and Annabeth. "So where do we go now?" Nico asked, obviously trying to stay calm