Q-Quite lonely

A few more days had passed and Nico still hadn't left his cabin. Hazel was back at Camp Jupiter, due to the fact the Frank needed some help and Will was still dating Maria. Everyone at Camp Half-Blood just felt...off. It wasn't normal not seeing Nico walking through camp holding Will's hand, always getting flustered when Will took off his shirt, or put his arm around his waist and pulled him closer. Everyone knew, despite that Nico tried not to show it, that he seriously loved Will. It was almost obvious. Even though that it may not seem so, them being together added a sort of light and happiness to the camp. If Nico was happy, then why couldn't everyone else be happy? He had been through so much and him being happy almost made everyone else happy. Now, all Demi-gods had a rough past, but loosing your mother, getting your memory wiped, being told you're in the wrong CENTURY, and losing your sister, your best friend all before the age of 10. That was rough. Whenever Nico walked around, before he started dating Will, he brought a sort of dreary-ness. Then when they started dating, all the went away. Now, everything was just...quite lonely.

I'm sorry, I have writers block, so if y'all have any ideas for the next Chapter, please comment them 😭🤚