H-Hazel (told by Hazel 🦋)

"Holy Hades Nico!" I exclaimed. Nico takes his blade away from my throat and sheaths his sword. "Where did you learn this from?!"

"It's a long story..." Nico said, probably not wanting to talk about his past. All of the sudden Will came up and hugged Nico from behind. Nico jumped and turned around.

"Sorry Neeks did I scare you?" Will said with a soft chuckle. Nico just stared at him blushing, like HARD. Will looks down at himself and remembers he didn't have a shirt on. "Oh right...sorry". I went around and looked at Nico and laughed at his expression. He was blushing so hard she was redder than Maria's hair and his jaw was dropped slightly. Nico looked down, clearly embarrassed.

"W-Will why d-don't you have a sh-shirt on..." Nico stuttered

"I was sparing with Oakley and I got hot..." Will laughed

"Wow Nico can't even talk around him huh?" I said trying to not laugh. I found it so funny how he gets so flustered around Will. It was so cute how he found someone he really cares about. I loved seeing him like this and I find it so sweet that he cares so much for Will. I still have my suspicions but as long as Nico trusts him, I do too. Nico quickly looked down and covered his face.

"Aww come here" Will said, pulling Nico closer to him. Nico tried to keep his distance and I assumed that it was so he doesn't get too flustered. Will looked at Nico and chuckles. Nico blushed harder and tried to hide his face by looking down. Will tilted Nico's head up gently so he could kiss him but Nico pulled his face away and smirks.

"Put a shirt on first" Nico hand told him.

"But babe..." Will pouted, clearly not happy about this. I just laughed a bit and walked away to give them some space.

TIME SKIP!!!!!!! (About an hour)

I was sitting by the lake reading my favorite book series. (Insert book series here bc I have NO IDEAS). All of a sudden I heard a scream..wait a minute I thought was that NICO?! oh no!. I quickly ran to where the scream cane from, only to see something horrifying. Nico was laying in the middle of the Archery Range in a puddle of blood. He had an arrow in the middle of his torso and another in his left bicep.

"NICO!" I yelled as I ran over. He was unconscious. I quickly ran to the infirmary with tears streaming down my face. "Will!" I yelled as if it was the last thing, I would ever say. He looked over at me and was smiling. When he saw I was crying his smile quickly faded.

"Hazel...take a deep breath and then tell me what happened" Will had calmly told me. I didn't bother to take a deep breath.

"ITS NICO" I yelled, tears now streaming down my cheeks. His eyes widened and a worried expression took over his usual calm one.

"Where is he" Will asked urgently. I quickly ran off to the Archery Range and he followed. When he saw what happened...well all I can say is that I've never seen a child of Apollo look so scared in my entire life. He looked almost as if he didn't know what to do. He picked up Nico and rushed him back to the infirmary. I followed as quickly as I could.

"Kayla, I need gauze!" Will yelled before he closed a curtain blocking me from Nico's body. "Are you sure he's going to make it?" was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

THE END 🤣😝