Dinner

Y/N POV

I heard loud knocking at my door, I ground and rolled out of bed to answer. "Oh hey Sif" I sleepily said "what's up" "Y/N we have training!" I instantly felt more awake with the realization that I was late "Oh my god Sif I'm so sorry give me 5 minutes!" and I quickly got ready.
"Ok let's go" I said with a smile and started walking to the training arena along side Sif.

~Time jump~

I was walking back to my room to shower after training when Loki caught up with me. "Y/N" he continued walking beside me "I was hoping you would come to dinner with me" "Of course, I would love to" he smiled and gave me a quick kiss before leaving.

~Another Time Jump (sorry)~

As we walked to dinner I started to freak out
"Oden will see us together"
"It's ok darling, he won't suspect anything"
"What if he does you know he'll thr-"
"Y/N we will be fine"
he then left a kiss on my cheek as we came to the dining room doors
"Ready?" I took a deep breath "I guess" and we walked in.
Dinner went smoothly as we tried to not talk to each other as much as possible making sure to not arouse suspicion. I mainly talked to Sif and Loki mainly talked to Thor.
Loki walked me back to my room and waited for me to get ready for bed. Once I was ready he teleported us to his room and he changed with a snap of his fingers.
"What are we doing here?" I asked
"Cuddles" he said with a smile
We climbed into bed and he started reading to me. I laid facing him taking in his sweet scent while he held me close and played with my hair until I fell asleep.
I woke up to rumbling in the sky. It was about 1:23 in the morning and a massive thunderstorm had rolled in. Loki noticed I had awoke and asked me if I was ok. "Ya the storms just scare me a little" "well I'm right here, you're safe" another booming rumble came from the sky and I clung on to Loki and he pulled me closer. I looked up at him and he planted a soft kiss on my lips "I'm right here, everything is ok" he whispered and with that I fell back asleep knowing that Loki would protect me from the raging storm.