24 | Boom

Warning: slight smut

Y/n POV
I turned to face Loki. We were sitting underneath our tree having a relaxing picnic.

"Do you think we could go to Midgard to learn more about my powers?" I asked

My powers had been a mysterious thing, we had never learned much about them, all I knew was that they were similar to Wanda's. I hadn't trained with them much either so I didn't know how to properly use them too well.

"Of course my love. When would you like to go?" Loki responded

"We have nothing tomorrow right? Let's go then."

We agreed we would leave in the morning. I laid my head in Loki's lap and looked up at him. He moved his legs from under me and he laid down next to me.

Loki pulled my face to his and laid a soft kiss on my lips. I couldn't help but become hungry for more and I kissed him again.

This quickly turned into a heated make out session. My hands tangled with his hair while his explored my body, even though he already knew every curve.

Loki's lips traveled down to my jaw. I moved my head back to give him more access to my neck. He started kissing and sucking, I was sure he was leaving hickies but I didn't care.

"Loki" I breathed

"Yes darling?" He said between kisses

"Let's go back to our room." I was still breathing heavy from the passionate kissing that we had been doing just a few moments ago.

Loki teleported us back to his room without even stoping his attack on my neck.

********************************************

The bifrost that surrounded us disappeared and we were on Midgard. In front of the Avengers tower to be specific.

I walked in with Loki holding my hand.

Tony already knew that I was there to get more help with my powers and I had assumed he had told the rest of the Avengers.

"Hey dad!" I laughed while he wrapped me up in a hug

We went upstairs and the rest of the Avengers greeted me.

"Parker!" I yelled with a smile, running up to him.

"Y/n?" He questioned as I wrapped my arms around him.

"What are you doing here?" He continued

I released him from the hug. "I'm practicing my," I put my hands up and pointed my fingers at him while wiggling them "supper powers." I said jokingly. "We're going to train. Do you want to come?"

"Yeah!" Peter was always exited about 'supper hero business' even though he was one.

Wanda and I took our position on the mats while Loki, Peter, and Tony watched.

Wanda and I threw balls of energy back and forth. I could tell I was gaining more control with the practice.

After some practice fighting we moved on to moving things. I practiced wrapping my powers around punching bags and making them swing from side to side while Wanda gave me pointers. Peter watched us very intrigued the entire time.

After practice we all decided to go out for lunch. Loki and I walked back to our room so that I could shower and get changed. Loki stayed in his usual armor.

We met up with Tony, Wanda, Vision, Peter, Nat, Bucky, and Steve in the living area. Steve and Bucky we cuddling on one side of the couch while Mae and Peter were cuddling on the other.