Finding out

Y/N POV
I woke up to a warm arm draped over me and the memories of the night before all flooded back. I rolled over and was met by Loki's face "Good morning my love" he sleepily smiled, a soft kiss was put on my lips "Good morning" we laid there for a few minutes resting in each other's arms before getting ready for the day.
I met up with Sif for breakfast. "Y/N over here!" She waved as I walked over "What happened last night?? I saw you two sneak off!" She smirked at me. "Well..." I told her all about the night before and being my best friend she was pumped. Once we were done eating I started walking back to my room but was stopped by Frigga. "Y/N may I speak with you please?" "Of course" she spoke softly and calmly to me "I see the way Loki looks at you" my heart skipped a beet and I inhaled sharply "it's ok I approve of the relationship, he was broken and you have fixed him. Thank you" "I- Frigga I don't know what to say. Thank you so much!" I hugged her and she hugged back "I'll let you get back to what you were doing but just know that Oden may not be as accepting" "I know, thanks again!" and I ran off to go get dressed for training.
"And you've lost how many times now?" I asked boasting "oh shut up" Sif said as she got up. We had been training for 2 hours and we were both sweaty and worn out. "I have dinner tonight with the royal family again so I have to go get ready" I panted "Ok we can stop, I'm pretty tired anyways" "Alrightie, bye Sif!"
I got in the shower and started shampooing my hair. Suddenly I felt a hug from behind "Just me" I heard Loki say reassuring me
"Hi babe"
"How was your day?"
I turned around to tell him the exiting news about Frigga "We have Frigga's approval!" He hugged me tightly and spun around, almost slipping on the wet floor, before grabbing my face and pulling me in to a kiss, I could feel him smile against my lips "I'm so glad to hear it" he said happily.

~Time Jump~
"You ready" Loki walked into the bathroom as I finished up my makeup, "almost..." I swiped my lipstick "....done!" I turned to face him "How do I look?" I nervously asked "Amazing as always" he smiled back and offered out his arm, I took it and we walked to the dining hall.
I sat next to Loki and we chatted flirtatiously with each other throughout dinner. "LOKI! Y/N! WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Oden screamed through the hall. Everything went silent. He had caught us almost kissing, our noses touching and a hand cupping each others face. We both stood up quickly "I'm sorry it's my fault, nothing is happening" Loki replied "Something IS happening. Tell me what is going on now!" Oden demanded, there was silence for another moment "We are in love." Loki said as he pulled me by my waist to his side "It's true" Frigga spoke up "Have you not seen the way they look at each other?" I placed a hand on Loki's chest and looked into his eyes "I have never loved anyone more than I love your son." "GUARDS! Take her away, throw her in the dungeon!" "What?! No!" Loki tried to protest but it was too late the guards were already grabbing my arms. "Loki help!" I cried. Loki desperately tried to hold on to me but couldn't "Y/N!! NO" he screamed as I was dragged away. I could see the fear in his eyes, he didn't know what would happen to me down there.
I felt the eyes of all the inmates follow me as I was thrown into my cell. I sat on my knees in defeat, alone with no one to help, again.

Loki's POV
"Oden you can't do this I love her!"
"I don't care if you love her! She is not suitable for you!"
"You're wrong she is perfect for me!" and I ran to my room trying to think of what I could do to save Y/N.
I laid on my bed and sadness washed over me as I was alone with no one there to love, again. I can only imagine how Y/N must feel.