Comforting Arms

Y/N POV
There was a loud ringing in my ear and I had a massive head ache. Wait where am I, this is not my bedroom.
"You're awake." I heard a voice behind me.
"Where am I?" I asked turning around
"Jotunheim" The figure walked out of the shadows and closer to me "You are our prisoner now."
My breath quickened
"No need to be worried now little one."
"Who sent you?" I demanded
"Oden of course. I am not entirely sure why though."
"Well if I'm going to be here a while what should I call you."
"Hel" the figure replied turning around and he started to walk away.
"Oh before you go can I have like a sweater or blanket it's cold here."
The giant just kept walking.

Once he was gone I went over the plan in my head ok step one: stay calm and gain their trust. That will make my stay much easier. Step two: wait for someone to come save you because there is no way you are getting out of here on your own. Damn it's cold here.

After a few hours had past I heard walking and a tray of food was given to me. At least I get to eat. The food was not what I expected, it was normal, like something you would get in Midgard. Maybe they had to keep me healthy and alive, I hope so.

The bed wasn't the most comfortable so I didn't sleep very well but I was awoken by Hel.
"Good morning Y/N."
"What do you want Hel."
"You have a meeting with Laufey."
"Who?"
"He's our king."
I reluctantly got up but knew that I needed to corporate.

I was put in cuffs and lead to Laufey.
"Y/N, I've been waiting for you."
"Ya well I'm not much of a morning person so can we get this over with."
"Interesting attitude."
"Well I was taken prisoner and I couldn't even sleep in."
"Fair enough." Laufey leaned forward "Now Y/N you have something I want."
"And what's that."
"Information."
"What do you want to know?"
"Where is your mother."
"Why would I know"
"You were the last one to talk to her before she disappeared."
"Doesn't mean I know anything about where she went."
"We know she told you where she was going."
"You're wrong. I haven't seen or talked to her in 8 years and I don't know where she went."
"We will get the information we want eventually. Take her away!"
I was walked back to my cell and thrown in. Back in a cell, alone, with nothing but my thoughts, again.

It was the middle of the night when I felt someone shaking me through the blankets. "Hmm" I half asleep said
"Shh come with me." A voice whispered
I listened and followed the giant who had awoken me. I hadn't met this one yet. Once we reached an open area I was suddenly sucked into the bifrost. This made no sense. Was I dreaming? We reached Asgard. "Take us to Midgard." The frost giant ordered and we were in the bifrost again, then on Earth right outside Stark Tower. What the hell was happening. The frost giant faded and Loki appeared. "Loki!" I yelled happily and put my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug.
"Hello darling."
"Wait are you a-"
He already knew what I was going to ask "A frost giant? Yes. Do you mind?"
"Not at all." I smiled up at him
We went inside and all of the Avengers were awake waiting for me. They all wanted to know what happened so I told them.
"Do you really not know where your mom is?" Tony asked. I shook my head "I really don't. I know where she went 8 years ago but she most likely isn't still there."
"Why do they want to know where she is so bad anyways." Nat asked
"Well, she a...she's the goddess of wisdom and war. Her name is Athena."
"Y/N, you're a demigod?" Loki looked at me shocked and that was understandable.
"Yes and Oden did not like that a god was with a midgardian, another reason to not like me."
"Y/N" Loki came closer placing a hand on my cheek "why did you never tell me?"
"People see me differently when I tell them but it does explain why I am such a good warrior."
"Well I think it makes you even more amazing."
I let out a small nervous laugh "Thank you. Now it's been a long night I'm going to bed."

Everyone agreed as it was 3 a.m. at this point. Loki climbed in bed next to me and somehow knew exactly what I needed. He held me close and let me fall asleep in his comforting arms.

It was morning but we were all still asleep when I felt Loki sit up.
"Hey are you ok?"
He was covered in sweat again and panting.
"Another night terror. This time you were gone again."
He held my hand close making sure that it was just a dream.
"I can't loose you again Y/N."
"I don't ever want to leave your side Loki."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
My hand was resting on his chest and I felt his heart rate slow down to it's normal speed.