20 | Mae Parker

(This chapter doesn't revolve around Loki and Y/n's relationship)

Y/N POV

I walked outside and saw everyone very excited to go to Asgard.

"Who's this Parker?" I gestured to the girl next to him.

"Oh um t-this is Mae, my plus one." He nervously replied.

"Parker got a girlfriend?!"

"Y-yes I did."

"Congrats man!"

I introduced myself to Mae and then Loki pulled me close to his side as the bifrost opened taking us all to Asgard. I was surprised that Peter had scored such a pretty girlfriend since he can't flirt for shit. Mae had long dark red hair and blue eyes.

We arrived in Asgard and spent most of the day showing the Avengers around.

Once everyone went to their rooms I took Peter for a walk on the bifrost bridge.

"So Mae? Tell me about her!" I was ecstatic that he had finally gotten a girlfriend and it was another girl to hang out with.

"Well she's really good to me and I feel like Mae Parker would sound good." He looked down and fidgeted with his shirt.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to him.  "Wait Peter are you serious? You want to marry her? That's huge!"

"Ya I really love her."

"I'm so happy for you." I pulled him into a hug.

We walked back to our rooms. Loki and I got ready for bed and started cuddling. After a few minutes we heard something.

Loki looked at me "Is that-?"

I started laughing "Mae and Parker! Oh my god!"

"They're quite loud."

"What like we aren't?" I was still giggling a little

"Touché."

~Time jump to the next morning~

"Hey Parker!" I caught up with him walking to breakfast.

"Hey what's up?"

"We all heard you last night and it is very obvious that Mae tops you." I laughed a little

His face turned deep red "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Calm down the castle has heard me and Loki many times, it happens. You're fine."

He took a deep breath "Are you sure?"

"Ya sound travels really easily in the castle. Hey is Mae doing anything today? I want to get to know her."

"I don't think so but don't you have a wedding to plan?"

"Most of the planning is done I just have to show up now. Tell Mae I'll come get her for lunch around 12."

"Ok I'll tell her." He stuffed a piece of cinnamon roll in his mouth.

"Thanks." I walked back to my room to get ready.

I glanced over at the clock. 12:03 perfect.

Mae's POV
I heard a knock at the door. Peter and I had just gotten out of the shower so I rushed to put my robe on and answer.

"Y/n hi...?"

"Hey. Did Parker not tell you?"

Peter walked into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Sorry, I forgot."

"What didn't you tell me?" I asked him

"I wanted to have lunch with you but we can do makeovers instead if you want. We'll turn you full Asgardian it's so much fun!" Y/n suggested

"Oh my god yes! How about we do makeovers and get lunch after."

"Perfect!"

Y/n came into our room and walked to the bathroom. I followed her.

"Did you bring any makeup with you?" She asked

"Yes, it's under the sink." I walked over and got my makeup bag out.

Y/n looked at what I had for a moment.

"Ok sit down and we'll get started."

I did what she said and loved the outcome.

Once we were done with makeup she walked into the closet.

"Typically there are a few dresses in here....Perfect!"

She pulled out a beautiful red dress and a leather corset to match.

I put it on and looked amazing in it. Peter's jaw dropped when he saw me.

I giggled when I saw his reaction "Thanks babe." I gave him a quick kiss before Y/n and I went to go get lunch.

We talked a lot and Y/n was actually really nice. I knew that Peter and I would have to visit again sometime.