The Dungeons

Y/N POV
"Dinner!" I heard a guard yell through the dungeons and a tray of sloppy food was brought to me. I hated it here.

Loki's POV
I snuck down to the dungeons and unlocked the barrier to Y/N cell. She was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall and looked up at me. "Loki?" "Hello my love"

Y/N POV
Loki came and sat next to me, he embraced me in a tight hug and ran his fingers through my messy hair. I climbed into his lap straddling his legs and leaned on him. Loki held me close "I'm sorry" he whispered, I looked up at him "Loki it's not your fault"
"Yes it is, it's my fault for almost kissing you in front of Oden."
"Don't blame yourself" I leaned back into him enjoying every second we had.
The lights went out and that meant it was time for bed. "Guess they didn't notice that you were here." "Guess not" we were both using a hushed so that we wouldn't get caught. "Cuddles?" I looked at him confused
"You, Loki Laufeyson, want cuddles?"
"Yes darling I do" and he carried me to the bed
"I love your soft side"
He smiled and climbed in next to me, I gave him a quick kiss and off to sleep we went.

I awoke to the sounds of shouting and no Loki by my side.
"What do you think you are doing down here?!" It was Oden, he must have found out that Loki snuck down to the dungeons.
"Can you not see that her and I are in love! We can not leave each others side without dying inside!"
"Loki" I spoke softly and sat up in bed, he looked at me, I could tell that he was just trying to get me back.
"You will come back with me" Oden continued
"No! I will be staying with Y/N."
"Very well."
I quickly went to Loki
"Are you crazy?!" I was using a whisper shout as I didn't want Oden to hear us
"Maybe" he smirked down at me and gave me a hug "I'll get us out of this"
I pushed his hands off of me and grabbed his shoulders to look him dead in the eye
"Loki listen to me, Oden will come around at some point but for now you need to go with him. I only want what is best, let's take the path of least resistance." He started to tear up
"I can't leave you again. We were apart of a day and I couldn't handle it."
"It's ok, I'm not going anywhere." and I gave him a tight hug "Now go."
"Fine" he kissed the top of my head "I love you Y/N"
"I love you too"
and he walked away with Oden, looking back at me for as long as he could.