25 | Lucky to have you

Loki's POV

My head hurt horribly, I took in my surroundings. My eyelids were heavy as I fluttered them open. I was in a hospital room and it seemed to be late at night.

"Y/n?" I saw a figure in a chair and figured it would be my wife. She was the only one who cared about me enough to stay through the night.

"Loki?" She stood up and walked towards the bed. "How do you feel?"

"Why is it always me in the Hospital bed?" I asked jokingly ignore her question.

She laughed a little "I'm not sure. Why do you always get hurt?"

"You know it would be nice if I could comfort you for once." I said with a soft smile.

"Then comfort me." She said climbing into the bed.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. She looked up at me "You've been out for about 10 hours. What's the last thing you remember."

"Eating pizza and then" I thought for a moment "nothing."

"Sounds about right." She smiled "Bruce said you'll be fine but I'll call him in."

Bruce checked to make sure I was fine and told me that I should rest for a few days. That was fine with me, just meant more time with Y/n.

Bruce left and I pulled Y/n closer. She quickly inhaled and tensed. I released my grip on her as soon as she showed the pain.

"What's wrong darling?"

"Broken rib." She grumbled.

I gently pulled her closer again, being careful of her rib. She immediately snuggled into my chest and fell asleep. I tangled my hands in her hair and rubbed small circles on her back.

"Y/n I'm so lucky to have you." I said contently to her asleep mind. She sleepily hummed in response.

(A/N sorry I know that chapter was really short. I will be updating again soon though!)