19 | Teasing

Y/N POV
The two weeks went by faster than I thought. I spent most of my time training with Wanda and had almost mastered my powers. Loki got bored a lot so once he was aloud to he would watch me train. His two weeks of resting were done today so we are going back to Asgard tomorrow.

"Hey dad, I have a question." I turned to Tony who was eating KFC on the couch.

"Sure" he took another bite

"Will you come to Asgard and walk me down the aisle?"

"Wait, you're getting married?!"

I laughed, I had forgotten that I only told the girls "Yes, you didn't notice the ring?"

"No! But of course I'll walk you down the aisle." Tony smiled "I knew reindeer games was going to pop the question soon."

"Thanks dad it means a lot to me."

I felt Loki's cold hands slide around my waist hugging me from the back.

"Hello darling" he was so close to my ear that I could feel his lips brushing me and his breath on my neck. It send shivers down my spine. I turned around and pushed him into a nearby room.

"Loki I know what you want,"

"Good" he growled trying to close the gap between us. I put my hands on his chest forcing him to keep his distance.

"but I have a prior arrangement. Maybe later." I started to walk away. I loved teasing him, making him wait for it.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his chest. "Darling I don't think you understand." His eyes scanned my body "I want you now."

I knew he would get like this which made it even more fun. "Like I said, prior arrangement. Last day training with Wanda." I leaned closer to him "Maybe later." I brushed my lips on his while speaking, teasing him more before walking away leaving him unsatisfied.

We all ate dinner together since it was our last night on Midgard. I stood up and grabbed everyone's attention.

"Hey, so as you all know Loki and I are getting married in Asgard and you all mean so much to us that I was wondering if you would be willing to attend. And plus ones are allowed."

Everyone loved this idea so they all agreed to come.

After dinner we all went back to our rooms.

Warning slight smut
The second Loki and I walked into the room he lifted me up in his arms. My legs wrapped around his body and his hands started exploring my curves. Our lips were locked and he pinned me up to the wall. Before throwing me onto the bed a few minutes later.

We laid in each others arms. My head rested on his chest and one of my arms was draped over him. Loki caressed my back with one arm drawing little circles with his thumb, the other hand was raking through my hair. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled