17 | One Last Escape

Y/N POV
"Hey dad." I smiled at Tony seeing him in the kitchen. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"A little vacation." I smiled

"Good you deserve it." He replied

The rest of the Avengers walked in and we all sat down to talk for a while.

"Since you're here to have some fun let's play truth or dare!" Nat suggested

We all agreed that would be fun and started playing.

"Ok umm Loki truth or dare?" Tony asked

"Truth." He stated

"What are your intentions with my daughter?"

Everyone was very intrigued but I was interested in another way. I wanted to see his full honest answer.

He could tell that I was slightly worried and so he made his eyes soft while he looked at me.
"My intentions are to make her the happiest she has ever been, to be there for her through thick and thin, to give her all of my love, and..." he trailed off but communicated to me telepathically.
"To let her and only her break down all of my walls and see the true me." He finished

"Aww" I said out load.

"Wait what was the last thing he said?" Tony questioned me.

"You'll never know." I teased.

We continued to play for a while but once it got late we all got tired and went to bed.

"Y/N. Y/N wake up!" I felt someone shaking me and could hear them shouting at me to wake up. I shot up and looked at a worried Loki sitting next to me.

"Y/N are you ok?"

I didn't answer, instead giving him a hug. He sat dumbfounded for a second before hugging me back.

"Usually I am the one with the nightmares. What happened?" He asked before releasing me from his embrace.

I wiped a tear from my face that I had shed while asleep. "Basically you and I were at a battle but you got struck. Bad. When I finally found you, you were bleeding out and I couldn't help. You died in my arms..."

Loki placed a hand on my cheek and wiped away another tear with his thumb. "It's ok love I'm here, It was only a dream." He pulled me close and we laid back down in one another's embrace. Hoping for some good rest...that didn't happen. Instead as soon as we laid down there was rapid knocking on the door.

I got up to answer it and to my surprise it was Peter.

"Hey Parker what's up?"

"Oh Y/N it's so nice to see you" He said while hugging me. He was like a brother to me but we hadn't seen each other in a while. He released me and by the way he looked at me I could tell something was wrong.

I looked back to Loki who was still in bed. "Get your armor on. Now!" I instructed him.

I turned back to Peter. "Who's coming?" I sternly asked him.

"So you remember those Frost Giants that kidnapped you for information-"

"Spit it out kid!" I interrupted him

"They're back and they want you for information again." He rapidly replied

"I kinda expect that, I mean Loki did steal me back last time."

Loki snapped his fingers and I was immediately in armor that matched his.

Like this

I quickly examined the new suit

"Oo I like this one!" I grabbed my twin blades and tucked a spare dagger away just in case. I turned back to Loki and Peter. "Let's go."

We charged into the army of Frost Giants. Tony and Cap joined us but Nat was on a personal mission. We kept an eye out for each other while we fought.

Once there was only a few Giants left I looked around for Loki but couldn't find him. I placed a finger on my ear piece.

"Hey does anyone have eyes on Loki?"

I saw Tony fly up and search for him.
"Y/N come to where I am." Tony quietly replied.

I looked up and found him. I charged to where he was sensing that something was wrong.

I finally spotted Loki, it was just like the nightmare. There he was laying on the ground bleeding out and I couldn't do anything to help. 

"No, no no no no no." I ran towards his almost lifeless body and knelt down holding his hands in mine. "Loki! Loki look at me. Hey! Look at me."

He turned his face and I could see that he was fighting to stay awake.

"Fury I need medical right now." I choked into my ear piece.

"On its way." I heard him reply.

Loki's eyes started to close

"Loki no stay awake for me ok? Come on!"

He was too weak to say anything and his eyes fully closed. I let out a cry of pain and buried my head in his chest. A purple light shot out from me and everything in about 100 feet of me was pushed away.