22 | Skinny Dipping

Y/n POV
"Good morning darling" I heard whispered into my ear.

Sunlight seeped through the curtains and my head rested on Loki's bear chest. I could feel him playing with my hair in one hand and rubbing small circles on my back with the other.

"Mmm good morning" I responded

We laid in bed for a few minutes before getting up and ready for the day. I wore a simple dress while we walked the Avengers to the bifrost.

I pulled Peter into a hug "Bye Parker"

"Bye Y/n" he said after breaking the hug

I pulled Mae into a hug "You better visit sometime!"

"Don't worry we will."

Loki and I said our fair wells to the rest of them and waved goodbye while they disappeared to Midgard.

We started to walk back hand in hand "What do you think about going for a horse back ride?" Loki asked

I turned to him with a confused look on my face "A horse back ride? We've never done that before."

"I know but I thought it would be fun."

"Alright, lead the way."

I had been to the stables a few times and I had gone out on rides but never with Loki.

We tacked up a horse and Loki threw me up on Buttercups back before I could protest. He climbed up behind me and we started walking on a beautiful trail. We sat in a pleasant silence, listening to the birds and the wind blowing through trees.

Loki leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. He clucked his tongue and Buttercup started to trot.

The wind rushed through my hair. Loki and my hips moved in sync with Buttercup's trot.

"Turn left here." Loki said

I obeyed pulling the reins. We approached a clear blue swimming whole. I pulled Buttercup to a stop.

I turned my head to Loki behind me for an explanation. "No one else knows about this place. I come here to escape." He answered my questioning look.

"It's gorgeous." I breathed

He gave me a kiss on the neck before dismounting and helping me down. I followed him to the waters edge.

"Let's go skinny dipping." I smirked

He whipped his head to look at me "What?!"

"Come on it'll be fun." I tried to convince him.

He hesitantly agreed. "but no getting my hair wet."

"Ok, that seems like a good compromise."

We climbed into the refreshing water. We stayed where we could stand and I pulled him into a kiss. He didn't pull away but I couldn't resist pulling him into the water like we were in a movie. He immediately shot out of the water when he had realized what I'd done. I came out of the water uncontrollably laughing.

"You just had to get my hair wet didn't you!"

I laughed at him "Well it's wet anyways now so it doesn't matter."

He sighed "I guess your right."

He pulled me by the waist back into a kiss.

After a while we got dressed and rode back to the castle.

Thor was at the stables when we rode in. "Y/n, Loki! You have had my horse for over two hours!" He boomed. I could tell he was mad.

"Sorry Thor we were having some...fun. Besides you know Buttercup is my favorite." I said apologetically.

"It's fine just leave her tacked up."

Loki and I got off Buttercup and gave her to Thor.

When we were out of Thor's earshot I turned to Loki "See that was fun wasn't it."

"Yes. You were right." He said in a mocking tone.

I had noticed that marriage didn't change much about our relationship. I wasn't sure why but I kinda expected us to have to get used to 'married life' together. I liked our life just the way it was anyway.