"tHiS iS mY eScApE pLaN!"

Loki's POV
I laid awake in bed, I can't stop thinking about Y/N. I need to find a way to get her out so that we can be together again. Maybe Frigga can talk some sense into Oden.
I got up and walked to the garden to sit under the tree that reminds me of that night she fell asleep in my arms for the first time. Pleasant memories came flooding back but were lost when I snapped back to the reality, Y/N the love of my life was trapped in the dungeons!

Y/N POV
I paced my cell. Oden will notice if we disappeared and I can't take Loki away from Frigga. It feels like I'm out of options, no there has to be something we could do.

"Breakfast!" Ugh I got out of bed and went to retrieved the tray of food. The guard climbed into my cell "Wha- Loki!" He had created an illusion that he was a guard "Shhh we don't want to get caught darling" and he pushed me further into the cell.
"What are you doing here?"
"I can't not see you, beside we have to find a way to get you out of here."

"Ok let's go over the plan one more time. You will tell Oden that we broke up, he'll let me out because we 'aren't together', and then we just have to not get caught again until Oden has warmed up to the idea a little more."
"Yes but I don't know how well it will work..."
"It's worth a try."
"Alright, I'll go talk to Oden" he dipped down and gave me a soft kiss "Good bye love"
"Good luck"

(Sorry I know this chapter is short but there will be more in the next chapter. Please keep reading xxx  -A/N)