Not so Perfect

Y/N POV
Everything had been perfect until about a month ago, we had even made amends with Oden. Then Loki had died in battle. I couldn't believe it when I saw him on the security footage playing in front of me.
"How is he alive?" I questioned Tony
"I don't know but he is a god. He might not of actually died."
I turned to Thor.
"Does he look different to you? I mean look at his eyes they are blue not green and he looks sickly."
"The tesseract has control over him. What he is doing is not under his control." Bruce interrupted
"How do we bring him back then?"
"I don't know yet."
We left to go find a cure for him.

Thor charged into the lab.
"My brother is trying to take over Earth."
I laughed "well what did you expect he is the god of mischief."
"Well you are the demi-god of wisdom, do you have any wise advise for this situation." Thor snapped back
"Hey I'm working on it!"
"Work faster!"
Thor angrily walked out.

"Y/N we need your help at Stark Tower." I heard Nat say over my ear piece
"I'm on my way." I replied
"Sorry Bruce I've got to go." I ran out to Stark Tower.

I entered the room where Loki was attacking my dad. As I ran in I saw Tony being thrown out the glass wall. I knew that Loki was under control of the tesseract but it still hurt seeing the man I love commit such actions.
Loki turned around and started walking towards me.
"Loki" I whispered slightly stunned that he was standing in front of me. I had watched him die in my arms a month ago, how he was alive still didn't make sense to me.
"Who are you?" He spoke harshly
"You don't remember me love?"

Loki's POV
Love? Who does this girl think she is, I do not love. I walked passed the pathetic mortal in front of me but my arm was grabbed by her.
"This isn't you. Come back to us Loki."
I tried to pull my hand away but she was surprisingly strong for her size.
"I don't even know who you are."
"Yes you do."
She pulled my face down and I was met by her lips. I pushed her off of me and threw her to the ground.

Y/N POV
"What do you think you are doing?!" Loki yelled down at me
"Trying to remind you, I guess it didn't work."
He just stormed away.
"He doesn't remember anything." I said into my ear piece
"What do you mean?" Cap replied
"I mean he doesn't remember me, at all."
"Y/N I'm sorry."
"It's ok I know he's not himself."
Yes it hurts but I know my Loki and this is NOT him.
I looked out to the city being destroyed below before walking away.

I charged into the lab.
"Bruce do you have anything yet."
"I think so but I don't know how well it will work."
"What do you mean?"
"Well he is under control, typically you would just take away what is controlling him but we can't do that in this case. We are going to have to force him to ignore the tesseract. We have to take his mind off of everything for a minute."
"How do we do that?"
"I was hoping you could do that."
I looked down "Loki doesn't remember me."
"Damn, there goes that plan." Bruce said under his breath.