Back Home

Y/N POV
We had taken down Loki's army but Loki was no where to be found. We were still trying to find a cure for him though, something to at least make him remember. I decided to go back to Asgard for a while and take a week or two to relax.

"Y/N we heard what happened. I'm so sorry."
"Thanks Frigga." She smiled comfortingly at me.
"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice yell behind me, I turned and saw Sif running towards me. She wrapped me in a big hug.
"I've missed you so much." She said
"I've missed you too."
"You need to catch me up."
"Lunch tomorrow?"
"Yes! I'll see you then."
I went to my room and it hadn't changed a bit.

Night fall came and I decided to go for a night walk like I always used to do.

Loki's POV
After New York I decided to hide in Asgard but no one knew that. Sleep couldn't find me so I went for a walk to find my favorite tree. As I approached it I saw someone sitting underneath it, I came closer and saw that it was her, the girl from New York. What was a puny little mortal doing in Asgard? I turned around to go back to my room but a voice stopped me.

Y/N POV
"Loki?" How was he in Asgard? He turned around and I looked into his eyes, they were green again. I slightly smiled at the thought of my Loki being back.
"What do you want?"
My smile faded, "You still don't remember?"
"No." He was so stubborn sometimes.
"Wait, come sit with me." Maybe just maybe he would remember if we were with each other for a minute.
"Ugh fine"

Loki's POV
I reluctantly sat down next to this girl who I still didn't even know the name of. She laid her head in my lap and looked up at me. Her e/c eyes pierced into mine and something was triggered. I remembered.

Y/N POV
Suddenly my face was grabbed by Loki's big hands and his lips crashed down onto mine. I didn't care if he didn't remember this is all I ever wanted, me and him. I kissed back and after a moment I pulled away, his eyes were a dark green, fully back to their original state.
"Loki" I whispered catching my breath
"Y/N."
"You remember?" I smiled and so did he. Loki nodded his head and pulled me into another kiss.

~Time Jump~
Sif was knocking on my door very loudly.
"Coming!" I yelled. As soon as I opened the door she burst in and yelled "Loki is in Asgard!" I let out a relived sigh
"I know Sif."
"What?! And you didn't tell me!"
"I found out late last night."
"How? You need to tell me everything."
I told her about how he came to me under the tree and that his memory came back but what I left out was that he was currently in my shower.
We talked for a minute and I hoped that we would leave before Loki exited the bathroom but he walked out with nothing but a towel around his waist. Sif averted her gaze back to me.
"Y/N!"
"What? He is my boyfriend." Loki walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Sorry Sif, if I had known I would of put some clothes on."
"It's fine." She turned back to me "We're still on for lunch right?"
"Of course!"