To Loki and Y/N

Y/N POV
I walked into mine and Loki's room. He set down his book and looked up at me.
"It's nice to be back in Asgard." I satiated while walking to sit next to him.
"Only because we are together."
He placed his hand on mine and he immediately had my full attention, our eyes locking.
"Y/N there's something I need to ask you."
"Yes?" My heart raced as he got down on one knee and reached into a pocket of his armer.
"We have been together for over a year now and I have never loved anyone more." I gasped as Loki opened up the small box in his hands.
A beautiful emerald green ring being held by gold swirls was inside.
"Will you marry me?" I didn't even have to think about my response.
"YES!" He slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me into a hug, then a kiss. At that moment Thor burst in.
"You're getting married!" He boomed excitedly. Loki and I both let out a small laugh.
"Yes and we couldn't be happier." Loki replied while holding me close by the waist.
"Wait, were you just waiting outside the door for me to say yes?" I questioned Thor. He looked down.
"Maybe."
Loki and I looked at each other and laughed again. I abruptly gasped.
"What darling? Are you alright?" Loki asked worried at my sudden change of mood.
"I have to tell Sif!" I gave him a quick kiss before running out to tell Sif the good news.
I ran down the big halls and finally spotted her.
"Sif! Sif!" I yelled trying to get her attention. She turned around and her smile immediately matched mine. I caught up to her, panting out of breath.
"Loki, we-" I hunched over trying to catch my breath.
"He finally asked you didn't he?"
"Yes!"
She pulled me into a tight hug and I could feel the joy beaming off of her.
"I'm the maid of honor right?!"
"Yes Sif of course you are!"

(A/N: so this is what I imagine the ring looking like but if you don't like it you can change it.

Ok that's all)

Ok that's all)

~Time Jump~
Loki and I sat at dinner patiently waiting for the right time to announce our engagement.

Finally during our main course Loki stood and grabbed everyone's attention.
"I have an announcement. Y/N and I are engaged!" He pulled me up from my seat and there was a roar of excitement from all around the table. We heard shouts of congratulations and claps. When everyone started to settle down Oden raised his glass.
"To Loki and Y/N!" Oden declared
"To Loki and Y/N" everyone repeated.