5

1 Week Later.

Grandad was gone. I was still at home with Nina and Debby and searching for summer jobs was becoming much harder as days went on, companies were becoming more and more filled up. Until i got an email from The Roadies Association.
The RA was an association which helped wanna be tour ladies and gents find jobs. And this one hit me almost like faith.

Euphoria the band are currently looking for two new members of staff. A PA and an Assistant to the Manager. Email now for your interview to find a job moat suitable for you.

And so i did. I emailed my age,my name,my details and they replied back shortly after with a date and time for my interview.

Harry and i left things on awkward terms last time but i decided to put it aside and forget about it. I wouldn't let him ruin my dream job and dream lifestyles.

"NINA" i scream, running down from my attic bedroom to her bedroom on the floor below.

"What Alex? Are you okay?" She says nervously looking me up and down to see if there was any signs of a physical injury.

"I GOT AN INTERVIEW" i huff out of breath for excitement.

"YES! For where?" nina asks

"FOR EUPHORIA!" I say excitedly and her face settles.

"But Harry.. he tried to fuck you"

"Yeah but we didn't.. things are awkward yes but like, he'll get over it"

"I'm not sure about it Alex" she says worrying.

"It will be fine Nina. Don't worry"

Oh how little did i know...

-.-

Interview Day.

I made my way to a small café in Los Angeles. Euphoria were on their way to play in San Francisco so i was lucky i found this job while they were still in California.

"Hiya im here for an interview" i say smiling to the waitress. I was wearing a white shirt dress, black lou buitonns and a leather jacket. I made myself dress classy as i would want to stay trendy if i would be making apperanaces across the globe.

"Is it with Mr Radcliffe?"

I nod as she leads me down to a booth in the corner of the Café.

"Pete Radcliffe this is who you're awaiting"

"Hello Mr Radcliffe" i smile softly.

"Please, call me Rad" he smiles

I nod as he asks for my name.

"Alexandra Patterson. Known as Alex."

"Lovely to meet you Alex" he says shaking my hand as we sit down together.

"Would you like anything to drink?" He offers as he orders himself a coffee.

"A Latte please Rad" i say softly as i take off my jacket and place my handbag down beside me on the seat.

"Tell me about yourself Alex" Rad says as he sips his coffee.

"Er, well im 18, living with my friend and her mom and i-"

"Do you have family Alex?" Rad intervenes.

"Err.. Minimum family. My parents died in a car crash when i was younger and my grandad, he actually tours with you guys."

"What! No way!Who?"

"John Nichols"

"Ooh John! He's one of our toughest members of staff, but a lovely guy. Why are you being interviewed professionally? Why didn't you just get John to get you the Job? Did you want to do it properly?"

"Yeah something like that" i mutter and he smiles.

"Well the Jobs yours Alex considering you have family with us, but if you want to do the whole professional interview and risk not actually getting a job then we can ofcourse"

"No im okay, im happy that i've gotten it."

"Perfect Alex, We will be performing in San Francisco tonight,we have a day off tomorrow to visit the city and then we're leaving at 8.30AM Wednesday  morning. Would it be possible for you to get down to us in San Fran before then?"

I nod.

"Perfect Alex! Heres your contracts, please remember to have them filled out before you arrive. It contains all your information. Your welcome to come anytime no matter what day. Ill text you on the hotel and your room number. Your tour bus number is included that in there somewhere" Rad smiles as he packs up his stuff.

"Rad, what position have i actually gotten?" I say quickly before he leaves.

"Your the bands Personal Assistant Alex, See you soon!"

oh shit.