10

Alex's POV

I wasn't upset. I was just concerned. It was so unlike my grandad to even want to have a three
some which made me think there was more to the story that i hadn't been told. But maybe i was wrong, maybe he was a complete different person than i knew, we all had a sexual need.I shook my head and sighed. Harry was a dickhead for telling me. I knew my obsessive thoughts wouldn't let this one go.

Then there was a tug at my curtain and a deep voice.

"Alexandra" he said quietly.

"what harry" i say looking at him, he had deep green eyes and rough brown hair. He wore a black t-shirt and black jeans. His skin was tanned from the sun.
He was quite attractive.

I saw his eyes scan my body.

"Get down" he motioned

"No"

"Alexandra just come on"

"No"

"Right if your not coming down im coming up"Harry mumbles as he climbs up and sits on my bed with me.

"Harry get down" i laughed nervously.

His eyes scanned my crop top that revealed my boobs slightly.

"My eyes are up here Styles" i mutter as he stops staring and looks up at me.

"Yes i know blondie but i can't stop myself from looking" he smirks

"Oh fuck off and get down" i mutter

"No no no. Listen, i shouldn't have said anything about Louis and John to you"

I nod at him slowly, not grasping what his point of somewhat apologizing was. What was he looking for, sex?

"Speak Alexandra"

"What do you want me to say Harry? Oh its alright darling,lets go have sex! Well you're not getting that!"

He rolls his eyes.

"Im not looking for sex" he says agitated.

"Sure" i say unconvinced.

"I'm not" he says again.

"Well if you're not, go back downstairs and pretend nothing has happened Harry. I just want to rest"

He looked at me unsure. He had a look of uncertainty on his face. It was like he wanted to say something but he didn't or couldn't. It was a strange scenario.

"If thats what you want" he says as he backs down from the bed. I frown and tuck myself under the blanket until im woken up again.

-.-

"Alex, its 11am" i heard a gentle voice say. It was Zayn. I felt his fingers slide along my waist.

"Stop" i murmur.

He smirks and runs his hand along my thighs.

"Zayn stop" i say again, more powerfully now.

He didn't stop. This was when he got involved.

Harry ran over and pushed Zayn back away from me.

"Jesus Zayn i said wake her up,not fucking sexually assault her" Harry hisses

Zayn comes back from being pushed away and he hits Harry.

"Stop being obsessed with this fucking girl you dickhead. She wants nothing to do with you" Zayn says angrily. We heard shouts come from the top of the bus, asking for us to stop fighting and go settle down.