13

Harry Styles

"Harry Styles where are you taking me" she giggles as we enter a store.

"Is this your early morning fun?" She asks confused as she wanders around the supermarket

"Not even the half of it Blondie. Now come on grab some food. We're gonna need it" i say. She looks up at me, those special blue eyes.

"ok.. drinks too?"

"Only if you wish"

She nods and wanders around the store as she grabs bits and pieces. I pick up a few things too. I liked watching her. How her mind controlled her body. How her body portrayed her. If you saw her body you would think she would just be an amazing fuck on an average list of girls. But she was so much more than sex. She was brains, she was beauty, she was powerful. She was everything the world needed and more.

"Harryyy?" She calls looking at me.

"Sorry .. was just thinking"i mumble with a smile. She nods her head, it was clear she was suspicious but she put it to rest. She had learnt from the other day.

"Ok.. as i was saying, is this enough?"

I look into her arms to see, 2 yogurts, 2 smoothies , 2 sandwiches and 2 bottles of coke.

"Perfect"

"Yay" she cheers and i smile and shake my head. Cute.

"You think im stupid"

"Says who?" I smirk

"Says your face"

"calm down cheeky, i don't think your stupid" i laugh.

"Im paying" she said pushing me out of the way when we got to the top of the cash register.

"Alex.. ill pay , move" i hiss

"Nope" she smirks as she taps her card and pays for the $13.87 grocery shop.

"You two are cute together" smiles the woman at the till.

Alex smiles not wanting to make the woman feel bad

"We're not together" i say bluntly.
She turned crimson.

"Wow way to point out the obvious Harry" she
Laughs and i smirk as we step outside

"Well you payed so i had to get payback somehow"

"By embarrassing an old lady?, yeah no"

"Come onn" i smirk grabbing her by the shoulders and leading her on a little further.

-.-

We finally reached a small piece of grass in front of a clear pond. It was empty. There was no one to be seen.

"Sit" i point

She laughs and pulls me down to sit with her.

"Picnic i like it" she mumbles

"I knew you would. Your easily impressed"

"So your trying to impress me?"

"Im not trying to impress you.. i am impressing you" i smirk and she shakes her head

"You know its true blondie"

"Whatever you say boss"

I smirk.

-.-

We lay in front of the lake, relaxing in the early morning sun. I reached and looked at the time 10am she rested her head on my jumper as i sat there in my t-shirt.

"Do you want to do something fun?"i asks as she closes her eyes gently to stop the sun blinding her.

"This is fun" she mumbles.

"Take off your clothes"

"What?" She laughs

"Take them off"

"Harry.. im not getting naked"

"No shit Einstein, you have a bikini on"

I look at the lake.

"Not a chance" she says

"It will be fun"

"No its filthy"

"So am i but you still hang out with me" i smirk

"I was dragged here"she exclaims.

"Stop acting like your not loving it. Now, Alexandra strip or ill strip you"

She looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"Ill strip myself. Im not giving you the pleasure of tearing my clothes off" she mutters as i eye her body. That sweet body that i only dreamt of last night. That sweet body where i wanted my hands to linger and my touch to stay forever.

"You're an awful day dreamer Styles"

"Mhm.. its a habit" i smirk as i jump into the lake.
"Harry!" She scolds as the water splashes ip at her body. I smile looking at her in the Red risky bikini. She turner around to out down her phone to reveal that it was in-fact a thong bikini bottoms.

"Nice ass"

"Shove it" she says blushing shaking her heads as she turns around hiding her bum.

"Nice tits"

"So you've already said"she smirks and i laugh.

"Funny"

"I know, very"she giggles

"Get in blondie"

She pouts, pulling her brown to blonde hair back from her face.

Slowly, she entered the water. Her arms above it to keep her afloat and she breathed out , letting all her anxiety and stress out once she hit the water.

"Relaxed?" I ask

She nods gently. I look at her open and close her blue eyes and smile. So beautiful. She was so different to anything i had ever seen before. She was unique and i admired her for it.

"Its cold in here"

"Your always cold" i smile

"Cold body but a warm heart" she smiles

"Debatable" i tease

"You know its true Styles" she smirks and i laugh

"C'mere" i say as i beckon her over to me.

"what?" She says looking up at me. I wrap my arms around her and she smiles.

"What are you doing?"

"Im keeping you warm" i say softly and she melts into my arms among the lake.