29

Harry Styles

I pull a joint from my pocket and sink down in the booth beside Niall. He had a skinny blonde on his lap and pushed a brunette onto mine.

"Hey handsome, how you finding Michigan?" She smirks

"Its Fine" i mumble not looking at her slutty body and the way she showed herself off.

"Hey look at me?" She smiles pulling my face towards hers. She puckers her lips.

"Get off me" i mumble.

"What?" She scoffs

"I said get fucking off me!" I say more loudly.

"Fuck sake. Niall your friends an asshole"

I down my shot and Niall looks at me.

"The fucks wrong with you" Niall says tapping his girls bum to get her up off him.

"Alex" i mumble.

"I knew you were caught up with her!"

"I can't help it. Why can't i help it?" I mumble downing another shot.

"Slow down big man your gonna be wasted before you get up to Alex. You can't help it because she's different. She doesn't need validation from you. She won't have sex with you.. or have you.."

"No we haven't" i say quietly

"You two obviously haven't kissed because you don't kiss shes playing hard to-"

"We did kiss. I kissed her last night after the concert cause i fucked up with them two prostitutes"

"You kissed her cause you fucked up?" niall says confused

"No, not cause i fucked up. I kissed her after i apologized.. it felt right. "

"Harry Styles kissing and apologizing wow. Thats a new one"Niall smirks

"And the lingerie" i add putting my head in my hands.

"And the lingerie" Niall laughs.

"It's not fucking funny. She's like a disease. She makes my heart fucking ache Niall what the fuck like , is that normal? Am i dying?" I frown

"It's called falling for someone mate. Jesus this girl must of been amazing at sucking cock mate because you wouldn't be doing this all just because of her aura"

I shake my head.

"Holy shit she hasn't given you head either!. Have you two done anything but kiss?" Niall says clearing the prostitutes from the table, fascinated with this conversation.

"I fingered her last night as well. We were gonna have sex but she didn't want to rush" i say drowning my new found attachment to this girl with alcohol.

"She's driving me insane" i add

"No Harry. She's keeping you fucking Sane" Niall says.

I shrug.

"Where's she now?"

"God only fucking knows. I hope Jolies room. We stayed in her room together last night because she was scared over the whole room switch situation. But tonight she left and won't stay with me because she wants me to dream of her. Little does she know i fucking dream of her every night since we met her in Los Angeles" i say sighing as Niall pays for the alcohol bill and we make our way to the hotel room lobby.

" i think time apart would do you good with her Harry. She won't be in your hotel room in St Paul and you technically have nothing more to do with her then the other girls you have fucked on tour" Niall says sensibly.

"True" i mumble.

"Look man just give it a break tonight and then just i don't know, fuck her on the tourbus or something. Yes do that, that would be perfect"

I wanted to tell him no. I wanted to tell him it was her first time and it had to be special. But i knew Niall and the boys would mock her for being a virgin so that certainly wasn't gonna happen.

"Yeah mate" i say looking at him.

He nods.

"Off you trot to your room. Now, no late night links with Alex. Fuck off and leave her alone for the night"

"I will" i laugh  as we head into our seperate rooms.

-.

I got into my hotel room and knew i wanted to make her regret leaving me. I smirked at my plan and snapped my desired image and forwarded it onto Alex.

Harry: i have a dirty mind and right now your running through it naked.. [1 image attached]

Alex: sweet jesus christ

Alex: sweet jesus christ. Harry oh my goodddd

Alex: two can play at that game boss;) [1 image attached]

Harry: fuck what room are you in. I will come looking for you baby and i'll bang every door down.

Alex: you do that. Goodnight boss ;)

Harry: alexandra

Harry: fuck me u left

Alex: when and where😅

Harry: whenever sweetheart

Alex: soon

Harry: perfect

-.-.-.-

Authors Note:

Oop Harry opens up to Niall about Alex
Love these 2🥺