41

Harry Styles

I sat on the bus and looked around nervously. I wondered if Lola knew about me killing Mitch in-front of Alex. I was panicked like shit.

Alex sat beside me, her head resting on Nialls shoulder and her hand was twiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Where to next Alex?" Zayn yawns as he lights a joint and he passes it to Liam. He takes out two ecstasy pills. A pink and yellow one. He pops one into hid mouth and takes it down in one.

He hands the other to Liam and he does the same and then drags from the joint and blows the smoke out into the tourbus air.

"Toronto" she smiles weakly. She didn't like the smoke this early.

"It's too early to be smoking weed and doing E. Throw it out." I mutter rubbing my temples.

Alex turns and smiles at me.

"Cut the fucking spliffs" i say again agitated they didn't listen.

"Jeeeez. Alex will you please go suck his dick so he'll be in a better mood" Niall smirks.
She sticks her middle finger up at him. Thats my girl..

my girl..

-.-

Toronto was a wild concert. Loads of screaming ladies. I think i caught around three thongs and four bras if im being honest. I did know Louis collected a pair of fluffy handcuffs. Might have to borrow them for Alexandra...

"I think we should play truth or dare" Jolie smiles. She smokes the cigarette in her hand and hands it straight back to Liam.

"That always ends up in shit"Zayn says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, dickheads right. The games for the fucking weak anyway" i say smirking

"Exactly why you're playing so" Alex smirks back.

so. fucking.cheeky.

"Right if you're so brave Alexandra. Truth or Dare?" I smirk.

"Truth" she smiles back as she flashes her white teeth at me.

"Have you ever done stuff with a girl"

She blushes intensely.

"Oh my god she has. Well someone has just got incredibly sexier"Niall awes.

"Er yeah aha.. I've kissed Jolie and other girls and i uh.. i nearly had sex with a girl, but instead i kinda ate her o-"

I swallow deeply. Jesus christ that was hot. I didn't care if it was sexualizing her, the thoughts of me, her and another woman... magic.

"Holy shit. You're a brave one after all" Louis smirks.

"It was shit and it-" she begins

"Doesn't matter. Well done angel" I smirks.

She nods and blushes.

"Uh Zayn.. truth or dare" she mumbles.

"Dare." He smiles.

"Erm.. take a triple shot of vodka" she says. I knew she was picking an easy dare cause she didn't want to be wild. But i knew she had a wild side, i was just wondering why she didn't wanna show it..

"Easy-Peasy" he smirks pouring three shots down his neck and letting out an "aaah" when he was done.

"Refreshing" he winks.

"Loony, truth or dare" Zayn asks.

"Um.. Dare"

"Take off one piece of clothing" he winks.

Liam rolls his eyes as Jolie pulls off her sweater to reveal a simple tshirt under.

"Always layer your clothes" she winks.

"Alex again.. truth or dare" Jolie winks and i watch her laugh nervously.

"Dare?" She suggests . She couldn't be weak and avoid a dare again.

"Take off one piece of clothing also" she winks and Alex blushes.

I looked at her outfit.

Shorts and a t-shirt.

I didn't want her to take off anything. If she took off her top she would them her bra, if she took off her shorts she showed them her ass. It was a lose-lose situation for me.

"She's not stripping Jo" i mumble.

"Ofcourse she is. It's a fucking game" Zayn laughs.

"No, she isn't"

"Harry stop being so sensitive and lighten fucking up. Alex do your dare if you want" Niall says to her sweetly.

She looks at me and her eyes scan my face judging for a reaction.

I lean back in the chair and roll my eyes.

Alex pulls off her t-shirt to reveal a green lace bra.

God how good she looked. She covered her cleavage with the t-shirt.

The boys cheered as if their favorite football team had just won.

She offers me a reassuring smile and i simply just nod at her.

"Harry, truth or dare baby" she says softly.

I think she forgot she didn't call me baby around the boys..

"Baby huh?" I smirk and the boys watch on silently.

"Truth or dare" she says quickly, hiding my other comment.

"Dare, always"

"Let me sit on your lap" she smiles.

"Easy-Peasy" i say copying Zayn from earlier as the half naked girl leans into me, so she could hide her boobs.

I stroke her back and play with the belt loops as rhe game continues on and later leading back to Alex being asked.

"Alex,Truth or Dare" Louis asks.

"Truth" she says,while still on my lap,

"When was the last time you have masterbated"

She blushes and i smirk.

"I.. I.. I've never.. actually and properly, done it.." she says softly. I look at her shocked. I didn't know that she was this much of a virgin.

"Jesus"Louis mumbles.

"Wouldn't be me aren't i right boys" Niall smirks.
The group all laugh and continue with the game.
-.-

"Interesting night" Alex mumbles as we get under the duvet cover.
I nod at her and she smiles and runs her hand along my tattooed torso.

"Go asleep baby girl" i say softly kissing her lips.

"Night,Night " she says gently.

"Night sweetheart" i say back as she turns off the light.

"I like you alot more than i meant to"i whisper to her quietly.

"I like you lot more than i meant to too" she says back and with that we drift off to sleep together.