19

I sat down at the edge of my door and pulled myself together. I was incredibly frustrated with my grandfather.I couldn't let him stop anything between me and Harry no matter what.

I put my stuff down and grabbed my room key and phone and opened my hotel room door. I looked around for my grandad and i saw that he wasn't there. I smirked as i walked over to Harrys room slowly and knocked on it.

Tap,Tap,Tap.

I heard a grumble from behind the door and then it clicked open. I saw a Tanned Harry standing above in just his white Calvin Kleins.

"Miss me?" I smile

"I.. didn't think you would come" he smirks. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the room.

"'Mhm.. i did"

"I see that" he says staring at my body.

"You want me don't you" i smirk.

"More than ever" he said swallowing.

I giggle.

"I think we should stick to your little sex rule Boss"

He looked at me as soon as i said boss. I could feel the sexual tension in the air.

He edged towards me and i swerved him.

"Lets go sit down?"i smirk and he laughs.

"Your a fucking tease" he mutters

We sat down on the bed and i looked at the tv. Harry had Netflix loaded up.

"Netflix huh?"

"I like to sleep to background noise" he mumbles and i smile.

"C'mere" he says patting a space beside him.

I scoot up close and run my fingers through my hair.

"You look hot as fuck" he says still watching me.

"Likewise"

"Thats the first compliment you have given me" he smirks

I blush and put my head in hands.

He turns his attention back to the TV and watches it while he wraps his arms around me.

I kick my high heels off and leave them on the floor. I was incredibly sexually frustrated so i decided to take my chances and straddle Harry's lap on the bed.

He instantly grips my waist where my red vinyl dress clung to my curves.

"You have no idea how hard it is not to rip this dress off you after finding out exactly whats underneath it earlier" he whispers into my collarbone.

I breathe heavily as Harry kisses along my neck and sucks gently on my collarbone.

"Take it off" i mutter and Harry looks at me confused.

"We're not doing anything, just take it off me.. please" i moan begging for skin to skin contact with the man.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks one more time.

I nod my head eagerly, dying to feel my lingerie against his tattooed skin.

Within seconds, Harry pulls my dress up over my head to reveal that racy lingerie that he saw earlier. He ran his fingers down my waist reaching the band of the thong.

He continued kissing my neck, while lustfully playing with the lace.

"Harry" i say loudly as i breathe out a moan.

"Jesus christ i have no control when im with you" he says into my skin, i laugh and tilt my head back feeling free, Harry flips me over and i now lay on the white sheets in the lingerie. He hovered over me kissing every corner of my body.

I ached for him but i knew i would want to remember this, but somehow i had a gut feeling i could never ever forget it once it happened.

Harrys rough hands trailed my body.

"Your so fucking good Alex. Your perfect Al" he says panting.

"Harry" i moan as he edged closer and closer to my thong.

"Another day baby" he says softly as i tried to pull down my underwear.

I sigh and sit up. Harry takes in deep breaths, taking in every moment of silence as i stare at his body.

I got back on him and he held my hips as i suck at his neck leaving a large red hickey.

"Im gonna get you for that he smirks" as he holds me in place, sucking right under my jawline leaving a large purple and red hickey.

"You fucker" i say laughing.

"Thats boss to you Miss Patterson" he smirks

I laugh and grab my dress.

"Where you going" Harry frowns. Grabbing my hand.

"To my room, we need sleep baby we're up at 7am and its currently 2am"

He laughs and shakes his head.

"My t-shirts on the floor Alex, put it on and get into bed" he says gently.

I smile and shake my head.

"Thanks" i mumble, embarrassed as i pull on the t-shirt. It reached half way down my thighs and i hitched it up slightly to reveal my ass cheeks as i climbed over Harry.

"I like that better on you" he smirks.

I laugh and shake my head.

Harry Edward Styles what were you doing to me.