15

*Alex's Dress is attached above//warning lol, i slipped in a song for you to listen to for the chapter. It's attached further on. In Future, i will just recommend a song at the start of the chapter :)*

Lounging around at the pool all day was fun. It was good to be around the boys and it was clear the tension between us all had eased. But not between me and Harry. Harry and I had a different aura between us everyday. Every hour.

Sometimes it was sexual

Sometimes it was peaceful and quiet

Sometimes it was aggressive.

And you could never predict what it would be like, no matter what.

"Are you coming on a wild night out tonight?" Jolie smiles as i walk between her and Liam. Harry walks behind us chatting to Niall.

"Yes! What should i wear? I don't have much with me?" I mumble.

"Err, come borrow one of my dresses"

I nod.

"How am i gonna get in to the party,your all over 21,im 18 and have no fake id"

"Please Blondie, when your with us.. ID's aren't a thing" Harry smirks as he breaks the closeness between Liam and i and it now stands as Jolie,Me,Harry and Liam.

I smile and shake my head.

"You better put knickers on tonight" Harry smirks

"Why wouldn't i?" I ask confused to why i wouldn't wear underwear.

"Stop pretending Blondie, we all know you love to keep things free down there" he winks the boys all cheer.

"Harry! Thats not true!" I scold him.
He was being an obnoxious dickhead.

"Don't mind him Alex. Come on, lets run back to your room and get the bits you'll need and we can get ready in mine" Jolie smiles as we rush ahead of the boys.

"He's an asshole" i mumble.

"I know. Ive dealt with him since the band started cause Dad's their manager, but once i became apart of the crew he just became a total..."

"Wanker?" I suggest as Jolie unlocks her room.

"Yes wanker" she giggles

We enter Jolies room and there was furry Handcuffs on the bed, a big pink dildo, red lingerie , oil and a bottle of squirty cream. I blush at the sight.

"Fuck sake" Jolie giggles pulling all the stuff into her suitcase.

"Whats all that about.. ?"i giggle

"Liam must have dropped it in earlier , its our anniversary" she says quietly.

"And your gonna get absolutely railed wow!" I smirk

"Yep... have you ever had sex-"

"How long are you two together?" I say as i cut her off

"Like.. 4 months" she blushes.

"Wow" i mumble.

"So.. have you had sex" she asks again

I shrug.

"I haven't physically had it.. but like.. i've given a blowjob and i've gotten fingered" i say

Jolie smiles

"Purity oh my. Harry would destroy you if he heard that"

"He would?" I gulp.

"Absolutely. Harry lives for virgins"

Fuck, better not let that one slip out to him.

-.-

Jolie zipped up a tight red gloss dress and i paired it with black heels.

"Really hitting that red theme today" i giggle and Jolie laughs. She pulls a shooter of vodka from her bag as she pulls on a skirt and top.

"Drink up" Jolie smiles.

I smile as i pour the vodka down my throat. It sizzled and burned.

"You're in for a wild night? Any cheeky kisses tonight?"

"Only with strangers, im not getting myself tied up with the band. Its work only with them." I giggle

"Can't relate" Jolie giggles as she picks up her clutch and we set off towards the hotel lobby linking arms.

My hair was curled into loose waves, i wore a bold red lip, and bronze eyeshadow.

Our heels hit the bottom few steps causing boys and security to turn around and smirk at us.

"Looking good Blondie and Loony" Niall smirks

"Yeah.. real good" Zayn says fixing the collar of his t-shirt.

I watch Harry tug at his trousers quickly, shifting his weight.

"Really good" Louis copies as he eyes up Jolie and i.

"Okay stop eyeing up me Mrs and Alex. They look hot. Now are you 4 ready or are we gonna sit here and look at these two all Night"Liam laughs

"I mean i wouldn't mind" Niall smirks and Harry tugs at his sleeve as if to say

"Shut the fuck up before i kill you"

I smile and shake my head. Typical arrogant bastard wouldn't even give a compliment.

-.-

We climbed out of the bus and head into the club through the back entrance. Jolie and i were pretty tipsy already. Her Yorkshire accent was so strong against my drunk LA voice. Niall,Zayn and Liam were already hammered and Harry stood back, slowly sipping straight vodka from the bottle and a spliff in his other hand . Louis stood there with a freshly lit Cigarette. He pulled it to his lips and took a long drag from it.

To my dismay, we got into the club without a second look. I saw Zayn nod his head at security. It was clear he had been here before

"I can't wait to get even more fucked up" Jolie begs. Liam slinks his arm around her. She felt comforted within his grip. I felt comfortable for her. Knowing that no matter how hammered they got, Jolie had someone to look out for her and that was Liam.

"Me too" i agree as we enter the club, music was blaring loudly. "I See Red" by Everybody Loves An Outlaw was playing. The whole party had a mysterious sense. A strange vibe.

Harry looked around cautiously. He relit his joint and smirked as he watched the women all grinding among one another.

"you can't have that in here" i hiss at him.

"says who princess?"

"says the fucking "NO SMOKING" sign Harry"

"that doesn't apply to me sweetheart"

"yeah?? Why not Harry.. Why are you better than the rest of us."

"Because I'm Harry Fucking Styles "