24

"Alex will you give me a good luck kiss before we go on stage?" Niall smirks

"No fuck off"i laugh and he shakes his head

"Your language has gotten atrocious " Niall says tutting. I laugh and shake my head as i go look at Harry. He was sitting with Louis and Zayn and they were making jokes about fucking someone from behind.
I roll my eyes.

"Whats wrong Babe?" Liam says

"Nothing i'm fine. Boys will be boys" i murmur and they nod and laugh.

"You 5 will be on stage in 5 minutes" Jolie shouts knocking on the dressing room door.

"We're having a smoke Jo" Liam shouts back  as he pulls out a spliff and lights it up.

"Well Hurry up and have your fucking smoke. Harry,   No encouraging the audience to get high during medicine, Rad will kill you for that"

"Hmm i can't disappoint daddy now can i?" harry laughs sipping slowly on the bottle of rum on the table.

"3 Minutes boys" Jolie shouts pounding on the door.

"Calm your tits Loony" Niall says agitated.

"What tits" Louis smirks

"You wouldn't know Lou" Liam winks

"You three shut the fuck up" Zayn says rubbing his head.

"Shut the fuck up and Give the snow a break over there Elsa"  Harry called Zayn Elsa from the amount of snow( cocaine ) he did.

Harry hands me the rum bottle.

"Mind this for me. Ill come to side stage for a sip every so often" he says quietly.

I nod as he walks off.

"Two minutes boys hurry the fuck-"

"We're coming you fucking bitch"Niall moans as he and the boys all trudge to the side of the stage about to make their entrance.

"Alex, Stage Left" Jolie instructs. I nod and make my way over. She was a lovely girl but very moany when it came to work. I suppose thats what its like when you have your father as your boss. I wouldn't know..

-.-

"Alex can you grab water for me?" I hear in my earpiece. It was Louis.

"Yeah sure thing Lou" i say grabbing a bottle of water and running onto the stage slightly and i threw the bottle across to Louis.

I heard the crowd scream wildly as Harry tried to calm them down.

"Detroit you all are giving me a headache tonight" Harry says cheekily

"This next song is a song we have never covered before. This is "I see Red" by Everybody Loves An Outlaw" Niall says into the microphone nodding up at the lighting booth where someone turned the lights all red.

"Alex can you grab them red roses and hand one to each of us and scatter the rest into the audience " I hear Liam say into my earpiece.

"Yeah on my way"

I grab around 50 red roses  from a box and run on stage. My hair covered my face and i nervously walked across handing a red rose to each of the boys as the music began to play.

I throw roses into the crowd from the corner of the stage and the audience goes wild grabbing the flowers.

"i see Red,Red, Oh Red" Louis hums into the microphone.

"Gun to your head,head, to your head" Harry rasps as he sings closely to the mic watching me. I couldn't help but blush.

"Now all i see is red"zayn bellows

The chorus went on aswell as the second verse and i continued throwing out more and more flowers to audience members in front row. I made my way back to stage Left as the boys sang the last verse.

Harry motioned for me to come to him.

"i see red, red, oh red" Niall sings sharply

"A gun to your head, head, to your head oh" Harry winks as he hands me his red rose.

"Keep it" he whispers

"Executioner style and there won't be no trial"Liam bellows

"Don't you know that your better off dead" Harry rasps as he waves me off and winks.

My heart fluttered wildly.

"All i see is red, red oh red"Louis moans into the microphone.

My heart felt full as i realised Harry and the boys were singing the song that we first walked into the party to. I went wild inside.

"Now all i see is red, red" Zayn hums as the music dies down.

-.-

I toddled around backstage searching for Jolie and the band.

I finally came across 3/5 of Euphoria and Jolie sitting down eating some sort of fast food.

I looked to see who was missing.

Harry.
Niall.

of-fucking-course.

"Hey wheres Harry?" I ask and they all shrug.

"Try his dressing room" Jolie smiles and i nod gratefully making my way to his dressing room. I grabbed the handle and pushed down and the door fell open.

Thats when i regretted my whole existence.

There sat Harry sitting down with a ginger girl standing with her tits out in front of him drinking vodka and he had a skimpy brunette in practically nothing sitting on the sofa beside him caressing his leg.

"Alex wait" he said shoving the two women away as he ran out of the dressing room after me.

"Save it Harry" i say blocking the tears from falling. I know i had no right to be upset. He was a drug trafficking prick who has major issues and wanted nothing to do with me. But i ended up trusting him. Grandad was right. This band was trouble. Trouble with a capital T.