I woke up around 7am. The tour busses were leaving at 8.30 am meaning i had to an hour and a half to get my stuff packed up and get ready to go aswell having breakfast. I pulled out todays outfit. Mom jeans and a cute crop top. I pulled my contacts out of my eyes and out in eyedrops to stop them from being dry. I got in the shower and washed my hair. 7.40 am. 

I began to dry my hair with the hairdryer brushing it also. I then curled it doing a half up half down techniques. I yawn as i get into my clothes for the day. 8.10 AM. I grabbed my staff pass and pulled it around my neck,after checking that my room was empty i opened the door and then left the room.

I was walking down the corridor when i bumped into niall.

"Well hello princess" he smirks and i smile.

"Morning" i say tiredly.

"Let me carry your suitcase for you" he offers and i happily oblige.

"Soo, good night last night?" Niall asks and i nod.

"Have you got a hangover?"i giggle and he shakes his head.

"I don't get hangovers, when you drink and smoke weed as much as i do, you will never get a hangover"

I giggle.

"Drink alcoholic beverages with us next time Alexandra" Niall jokes, putting on a posh accent.

"Very un-professional though" i say frowning

"Jolie's fucking Liam. Having a beer with us isn't unprofessional, if anything it actually is professional. Shows your forming a companionship"

"Jesus Niall, lot of thought gone into this just to get me to down a few jägerbombs with you lot "

"Your worth it" he smirks, i laugh and shake my head.

The crew take my luggage to my tour bus and i make my way down to the restaurant to grab something quick for breakfast.

I grabbed a croissant and a ready to go orange juice as-well as a muesli bar. I look across the restaurant- café and i see a tired Harry with bloodshot eyes. I got a text on my phone.

Unknown: grab me a coffee please x

Alex:whos this

Niall: niall xx

Alex: milk and sugar?

Niall: yeah a white latte x

I order him a white latte and i look across to Harry. He was sitting at a table his head in his hands. I decided to walk over bur before i could speak, he spoke:

"Fuck off Alex" he says. I looked at his hand. It was all bruised and cut.

"What the fuck happened you between last night and now?"

"Zayn" he said his head still facing down.

My heart dropped

"Did you hit him Harry?" I ask gently.

He doesn't answer.

"Harry!" I say loudly. He looks up.

"No i didn't fucking hit him Alex. Now leave me alone, im not some charity case or a rubix cube that you get to fucking solve"

"I never said you were. I never said i wanted to solve you either"

"Jesus christ Alexandra. You didn't want to fuck me a week ago, now all of a sudden you can't lose interest in me."

"I didn't want to fuck you a week ago Harry cause i knew i'd be another number on your bodycount list" i spat angrily. God he was such a fucking prick.

I made my way out if the room angrily heading to find Rad and then Niall.

-.-

"What tourbus am i on?" I ask Rad as i check the time. 8.25am.

"Tourbus 2. Go go go" Rad says ushering me off to the bus. I step in and then there i saw the band.

"You've got to be fucking joking" i mumbled as i saw Euphoria relaxing in the back of the busses lounge. They had the tv on and were playing Fifa.

"Good morning Alex. Good sleep?" Niall asks as i hand him his coffee. He spoke to me as if he hadn't had a conversation with me earlier this morning.

"Yeah perfect." I mumble. I look around the bus. There was 3 sets of bunks with red curtains to cover them.

"Thats your bed" Louis points out to a bunkbed on top.

"Who's bottom?" I ask and the boys burst out laughter, cackling at the sexual innuendo.

"Ooh are you a top darling"Zayn smirks.

"None of your business my love" i smirk back and the boys ooooh. Apart from Harry.

"Nialls under you" Liam winks and i look at Niall who makes a cheeky grin.

"We'll be making the bed rock tonight darling" Niall jokes, i look at him uncomfortably. Harry notices my face.

"Not anymore. I want that bunk. Niall take mine" Harry says grabbing his stuff and putting it on the bed.

"What?" Niall laughs

"Im sleeping under Alex"

"I'd say you are mate" Louis whistles eyeing me up and i cringe but ignore it.

"How come a change all of a sudden?" Niall asks and Harry shrugs.

The boys shrug as they continue their fifa game and i climb up into my bunk bed settling into it.

There was a small shelf with a mirror, some hygiene products, a light, a towel and some snacks.

I smile softly as i out my makeup bag out on the shelf and i climb down from the bunk going to charge my phone in the kitchen area in the bus.

"Alex! Come in here" Zayn calls

"Im charging my phone"

"Theres sockets in here too dummy" Louis says back quickly. I frown and make my way into the boisterous boys.

I sit down beside Louis and opposite Harry. I plug my phone in and read through my texts from grandad. He told me he was on bus 5 .

"Boys can we get a stripper tonight?" niall asks excitedly

"Why would we need one when we have Alex" Liam smirks

"Jolie wouldn't be happy to hear you say that" Louis laughs.

"No Niall. We'll get one in Vegas. Not in fucking Washington"Harry answers

"Boringgg"Niall echoes across the bus. I giggle.

"Alex you give us all a strip tease later?" Niall suggests

"Definitely" i joke and he cheers.

"You's hear that lads! Alex is getting her tits out" Niall celebrates.

I giggle and blush and continue working on my phone.