40

Alex Patterson

I turned around only to see Lola standing there smirking over my shoulder.

"What?" I say calmly looking at her.

"I know you know about the drug trafficking. God its good to let that one out" she smirks

I swallow.

"Who told you?"

"Oh no one told me darling. I overheard your conversation with Harry. God you two should really keep stuff like that quiet!" She smirks.

I shake my head.

"And what i know? So what?"

"So your involved now too"

"No i'm not"

"Oh yes you are darling. Ever since you signed your pretty little name on your contracts ,Alex, you have been involved." She smirks and i gasp grabbing my mouth in shock. I knew i was involved.

"So.. so.. what now?"

"So, Niall and the rest of the band will find out you know and then you can get right into it."

"But i don't want to-"

"I don't give a fuck. Now just a warning. Be careful.. sleep with one eye open in here tonight, won't you?" She smirks and with that she leaves the hotel room without saying another word. Thats when i broke into sobs and made my way out of the hotel room pounding on Harry's door, begging for him to let me in.

"Fuck Alex are you okay?" He says panicked.

"Lola .. follow.. she followed me to my... room" i sob as he wraps his arms around me.

"She told.. me to sleep.. with one eye open" i sob again. I was petrified.

"She knows, i know Harry. And she wants me involved with it"

"With what Al?" Harry says worriedly and it made me worry what else i didn't know.

"The fucking black bag! The ecstasy. The drugs, the trafficking" i say spitting everything out.

"Fuck!" He mumbles pulling his head into hid hands.

"Well i can't let you stay in a hotel room by yourself anymore so you can stay in my room with me for the tour" he mumbles.

I look up at him as he bats his beautiful green eyes.

"what?" He says looking down at me.

"Thank you" i say quietly as he wipes the tears from my eyes.

He smiles slightly and shakes his head.

"Come inside, quickly" he mumbles pulling me into the room as he wraps his arm around my body. I was upset and heartbroken.

-.-

I woke up early the next morning, frightened and scared. I lay in Harry's arms, breathing in his masculine scent as-well as his cologne that i liked so much.

I rolled over to face him, resting my head beneath him and he stirs in his sleep.

"baby" he rasps as he sits up slowly.

I look up at him.

"Are you okay?" He mumbles, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

I sigh and move myself onto his lap.

I shake my head and place my lips against his.

He kisses me back, clutching my waist and rubbing his hands up by my sides.