6

The Next day

Nina urgently packed my case and Debby helped me fill out my forms.

"Can't believe my little Alex is off to tour the world as Euphorias PA"Debby frowns as she wraps her arms around me. Debby had been like a mother to me these past 12 years. I had known her and Nina since i was 6. Grandad always took me around to Ninas when i needed some girl time.

When I got my first period,Debby and Nina were the ones Grandad sent me to awkwardly asking for them to help me.

I giggled at the memories.

"What you laughing at?" Nina chuckles

"The memories. Thank you for everything you two have given me these past 12 years. Your like my family" i smile softly.

"Its no problem Alex, you are family. I hope you have the best time touring the world, don't forget to facetime when your not busy making out with the band, or do they say snogging?" Debby smirks and i shake my head laughing.

Debby and Nina drove me to the hotel in San Francisco where we had an emotional goodbye. There was a-lot of tears. I blotted my makeup to make sure it looked okay for the crew and put on a brave face as i wonder what i would say to grandad and if he already knew.

"Hello Love Can I Help you?"

"Hiya Uh, i have a room booked under the Name P.Radcliffe? My names Alexandra Patterson"

"Oh yes! Euphorias PA! Mr Radcliffe has your room key, he's actually in the vip lounge just over there." She smiles pointing to a room with security guards.

I nod my head and she hands me a lanyard with Euphoria written on it.

"Keep this, it will get you around and keep you out of trouble" she says gently

"Thank you" i smile

"No problem"

I walk over to the V.I.P lounge to see a man known as Reade.

"Hey Reade! Im Alex Patterson, the bands PA and Johns grandaughter"

"Alex! How are you?"

"Im good! Do you know if my grandad is-"

"Alexandra" a voice behind me began and i knew it was him straight away.

"Grandad im sorry its just -"

"Cut the shit Alex. You knew i didn't want you involved here yet here you are" he says in a harsh tone.

"I know.. i-im sorry"

He rolls his eyes.

"PA Alex! Could you genuinely not get any closer to the band"

I shake my head and frown. I felt guilty.

He sighs and takes a deep breath.

"Im really disappointed Alexandra but, your an adult now. I trust you'll make the right decisions when it comes to your safety"

I nod. "I will don't worry."

"Good. Now hurry into Rad, he's looking forward to seeing you" Grandad says quickly as he walks off leaving me and Reade together as he slowly opens the door for me.

"Alex Patterson!" Rad says amongst all the chatter.

"Hello Rad" i smile softly.

He smiles

"Boys quiet down, Euphoria and the rest of the crew this is Euphorias Personal Assistant, Alex Patterson"

The crew smile a welcome and a few waves as Rad leads me over to Euphoria and another female.