42

Alexandra Patterson

📍Toronto.

I lapsed the gum over my tongue as i stood aside in the dressing room with just Harry. He hummed to humself quietly as he lit his joint.

"Pass the lighter"i mumble as i blow a bubble in the gum.

Harry looks at me confused.

"Just smoke this weed with me. You don't need your own"

"I don't want weed i want a cigarette" i say sighing as i sit down beside him.

He scoots me onto his lap and shakes his head.

"I told you smoking was bad"

"So is getting high before a performance but you don't see me stopping you"

"Thats because it's all apart of my ego sweetheart."

"And smoking is a part of mine"

"No its not. By looking at you, you can't tell your addicted to nicotine" he smiles as he sweeps my blonde hair from my face.

"Im not addicted" i mumble.

"It just eases the pain"

He shakes his head and smiles.

He plants his plump lips onto my rosy ones and i can't help but grin.

"Oh someone likes being kissed today" i winked and he laughs

"Your a shit" he mumbles.

"Your favourite one" i smile back.

He shakes his head and laughs.

"When you getting a tally mark added for me" i smirk.

"We haven't fucked yet princess, so not soon" he laughs. I smile and shake my head.

-.-

The crowds scream wildly as Euphoria step on stage. I sat side stage, tugging at my dress and i keep Nialls leather jacket over me to cover me since Harry and I were stupid enough to forget ours.

I tap Nialls coat pocket looking for a cigarette and i don't feel one. But i knew i felt something else.
A piece of paper.

I pull it out and look to see what it says. I felt intrusive but i didn't care.

Brooke Ridden.
#45987421665

Flashback-
I roll my eyes as the man starts to move to kiss at my neck. I giggle and try shove him off but he doesn't move. He stays sucking at my neck.

"Stop" i say trying to move away. I knew Harry would be livid seeing that upcoming bruise on my neck.

"Sh baby, we're gonna have a good night"

"I don't want a good night with you! Get off me!" I shout. With that, Harry came charging over and pulled the man back off me and punched him across the face.

"Leave her the fuck alone" He shouts

"Wow didn't think you would be so uptight over your little PA Styles"

they knew each other.

"You fuck off Brooke! Fuck off! After what you did on Rachel i shouldn't even be looking at you. Now fuck off and leave Alex alone"

Rachel..

"So passionate Styles" Brooke smirks and swinging his fist across Harrys face.

"HARRY!" I exclaim shocked, running to him and blocking him from Brooke.

It was what i presumed his phone number. I took a picture of it on my phone and quickly shuffled the paper back in my pocket. I wonder why Niall had his number on a fresh and crisp piece of paper in his pocket..

"Alex can you bring me out a bunch of roses thats stage left in a box with a label saying-"

"Yeah saying 200 , i know Zayn" i say as i listen through my earpiece.

"Great, Thanks Alex" he says. I watch him smile and interact with the crowd on stage

I adjust my outfit grab the red roses and head onto stage. Harry smirks at me as he tilts his head at the short dress. He whispers into the earpiece that was connected to mine.

"Incredibly Sexy"

I blush and hand zayn the roses.

"Thank you darling" he smiles as he throws roses into the crowd.

"baby i compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray" Harry rasps into the earpiece.

He was incredibly horny

"Keep those lyrics to yourself Styles and concentrate on your concert" i smirk as i walk off stage.

I sit back down and get ready to wait for any other things needed.

I watch Louis motion for a bottle of water as the band takes a 2 minute break but instead Harry comes charging over.

"Bathroom. Now."he mumbles and walks straight past me.

"But Louis's water?" I say looking at him.

He grabs the water bottle and throws it at Louis.

I quickly follow him to the bathroom.

"Suck my dick"

I swallow deeply and he looks at me expectantly. He locks the bathroom door.

He pulls me close and breathes onto my neck fastly.

"Be a good slut"

I nod my head nervously. We had done this before, but that didn't stop my nerves, i just wanted to make him happy.

"Yes Harry" i mumble.

"That's not my name" he smirks as he rubs the palm of his hands on his boxers.

"yes daddy" i mumble and with that i wrap my mouth around his cock and start to suck to which he lets out a harsh moan that echoes through the bathroom.