17

Harry slammed his fist into the brick wall approaching a dark park.

"Were you trying to get me going in there Alex?" He shouts angrily.

"What! No!" I say innocently, trying to hide the truth.

"Oh cut the fucking innocent appeal Alexandra. We all know your a fucking whore" he spat.

"Im a whore? How!"

"Because who the fuck goes and dances with some random stranger"

"Alot of people actually Harry. And by the way, who the fuck goes and plays with some dizzy blondes bikini. I saw you twisting the side of her bikini bottoms between your fingers"

"Jealous?" He smirks and laughs.

"Im definitely not the jealous one ! Your having a freaker at me for dancing with someone"

"Im having a freaker with you princess because you danced with someone fucking dangerous" he spat. He removed his hand from his eye for me to see his bloodshot, cut and swollen eye

"Jesus" i say muttering, as i push Harry to sit down on the bench. I grab a tissue from my clutch and dab at the blood.

I licked a corner of the tissue so i could clean up at it.

He didn't flinch once and this would of being stinging like a fucking bitch. He braved it out.
I smiled and shook my head.

"Your trouble" i mutter

"How so?"

"Because i was trying to get back at you for being with that blonde.. so thats why i was dancing dirty, thats why i grinded on Niall, thats why i did body shots with Jolie, thats why i danced with Brooke. All to make you jealous. I never usually do things like this. You just make insane.Im sorry.." i mumble quietly.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"Well guess what blondie" he says as he sips from a shooter of vodka.

"What?" I say as he pulls me to sit down and straddle his lap. He pours some of the alcohol down my neck too.

He leaned into my collarbone and he whispered against my skin.

"You make me sane"

-.-

We walked down the road towards the hotel silently. I was confused as fuck, Harry made my brain hurt.

"You wanna do something fun?" He says looking at me.

"If it involves getting naked, no"

"You don't have to get completely naked for sex" he smirks

"Fuck off" i mumble pulling a cigarette from my pocket. I lit it and wrapped my cherry lips around it and inhaled slowly. Sighing some relief.

"Thats bad for you" he says silently as he leads me down a lane, it was dark and cold.

"So?" I smile.

"So, it can kill you"

"You smoke joints and cigarettes. You have a bigger chance of dying"i mumble