16

Listen to Love Lies by Khalid and Normani when you see  [LL]

"Your so arrogant" i mutter as i he laughs as we were in the center of the party.

"Arrogant? I like to think of myself as confident Alexandra" he winks

"No. Just plain old arrogance" i smile

"And your not?" He shoots back.

"No. Im sweet"

"Sweet as a fucking spliff" he smirks

"Thats a good simile" i smile. Even drunk i could still refer to english class.

"What?"

"A reference to another object using like or as. You also got sibilance in there too, repetition if the s sound-"

"Shut up nerd your giving me a headache" Harry moans as he swigs back more vodka.

I look over at Niall letting some girl up all over him.

"You sure thats not from the drink" i smirk

"Positive. Its you. Your irritating"

"Hm thats not what you thought when you were eye fucking me through my dress earlier though was it?" I smile, the more alcohol in my system, the braver i got.

"Ofcourse not"

"Pathetic" i smirk as i try walk away.

"What the fuck did you call me" he said as he grabs me back by the waist.

"I-I..I called you pathetic" i say boldly, but still taken aback from his swift movement.

"Alexandra Patterson im warning you take that back"

"Why should i?"

"Cause ill make you feel things you'll never wanna feel again." He says, deviance was clear in his eyes.

"Hmm like what? Your fingers running through me.. or better, your cock" i whisper. I watch his eyes dart downwards. The lights flashed in the party.

"Not so bold after hearing that one are you Styles" i smirk.

"I wouldn't go near you" he mumbles, as he lets me go and walks away.

-.-

"Come dance!" Jolie smiles , her eyes were glazed from the numerous amounts of alcohol she had consumed over the past hour. Harry and i had spent the first 10 in a sexual argument, he had went off with Liam, both of them no where to be seen, i had spent the last 40 minutes doing shots and drinking up with Zayn,Niall,Louis and Jolie. And now , we were about to dance the night away.

"Yes! Okay!" I agree as Jolie pulls me onto the dance floor. We stood in view of the boys as they sat at a table with 2 women sitting in front of them, but they made sure, to keep an eye on Jolie and I. Especially Niall.

[LL]

I danced alongside Jolie in a room full of heated strangers. Humidity and sexual tension was in the air. She spun me around, both of us dancing to the music.

"If i wasn't with Liam i'd kiss you"Jolie laughs. I had instant flashbacks to Nina telling me as we planned our outfits for The Concert that started everything.

"If i was gay, you'd be my type"

I giggle and shake my head.