47

The Butterfly Chapter pt 1

The concert went to plan. There was no disruptions and minimum knickers and thongs on stage. That was a plus for the cleaners, not having to pick them up.

I watched as a man brings 2 skimpy blondes over to Harry. He sticks his middle finger up and tells them to fuck off.

"I've to bring my little assistant somewhere. It's still in working hours" he says with a harsh tone.

What he just said was a lie. It was 12.30am. Working hours ended at 11pm regularly and 12am on a concert night, which was tonight.

"Come on Alexandra we're going" he says as he grabs a set of keys, i had never seen these keys before.

Harry walks fastly out the door as i try catch up with him. I was wearing a black sweater tank top and blue jeans and a pair of Lou bouton heels i had bought from my most recent pay check.

"harry baby, i can't walk this fast" i mumble nearly tripping as we make our way to a Land Rover Car.

He turns and looks back at me and smirks, then rolls his eyes.

"Get in, angel"

-.-

"H?" I mumble softly. He sped along the roads, the radio played softly in the backround.

"Everything ok?" I say again.

He nods his head gently.

"Everything's fine Al"

I nod my head slowly and fumble at my jeans.

"Something feels off. Where are you taking me?"

He smiles.

"Don't get anxious Alexandra. Baby, it's fine, i promise" he says gently.

We eventually pull up outside some sort of botanical gardens, yet i was confused.

"Harry it's 12.50am..? What are we doing here"

"We've got to go home" i add, as i cautiously look around

He laughs and tilts his head back.

"Stop being such a scaredy cat and c'mere and hold my hand"

I scurry up to the man and clasp his hand. He rubs his thumb on my hand and that gentle movement puts me at ease.

I watch the man take the car keys as he starts to fumble with the lock on the botanic gardens.

I look around anxiously.

"Al, it's okay.. No ones around."

I nod my head but i couldn't help my anxiety still being crazy. I was drunk the last time we snuck in somewhere, now i was completely sober.

The door unlocked and harry steps in first, looking around for an all clear and then takes me inside shutting the door around him.

"Good to be back" he mumbles as he takes out his flash light and leads me down a corridor.

He finally comes to a door.

"Cover your eyes baby" he whispers we open the room and i feel harry place a jar in my hand.

"This ones for you angel"

I open my eyes to see a dimly lit room filled with beautiful butterflies. Pink, blue yellow,white, black.

They all flew around the room gracefully and landed on the beautiful ornaments. We looked up at the ceiling. It was painted with stars on it. Butterflays let up there too. It was magical.

In the jar it contained butterflies also.

"Let them free Al"

I twist open the lid and let the butterflies free. They all flew out of the jar and scattered them selves around the room. Harry and i sat and leaned against the door and watched them all.

"They're so beautiful" i say in awe looking around.

He nods his head.

The room was so peaceful. I had never seen or felt anything like it. It was magical.

There was a silence between me and harru that was so good and comfortable, but i just couldn't help but ask.

"Harry?"

"Alexandra" he smirks.

I smile and tilt my head back against the wall.

"Who are you really?"

He looks at me and laughs.

"I'm Harry Fucking Styles"

"Im aware baby.." i begin.

"Then why'd you ask?" He laughs and shrugs, as if my question was pointless.

"Harry Fucking Styles.. who is behind the mask that you show to the rest of the world" i say softly.

Silence. He looked at me and then back to the butterflies.

The silence made me feel like Harry and I were oceans apart, screaming to each other, from either side.

"Who am i?" He says softly.

I nod.

"I'm a man that's fucked up"

"How so?" I query.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"You'll never understand Alexandra. No matter how hard you want that pretty little head of yours to understand, it's not gonna happen"

"Let me try my best" i plead.

"Alexandra.." he says sternly.

"Please baby.." i say softly, my eyes felt heavy as i looked at him.

"Im afraid to depend on anyone else. All my life, i have prayed to have someone to depend on whether that be my mother, or my father or my aunt. None of them pulled through for me Alexandra. Not fucking one" he says. His eyes well up with tears.

I look at him. This was one of the very few times i could see the real Harry. The fragile and broken Harry.

"Theres so much more Al" he says as a tear slips down his face.

"I just don't wanna ruin the butterflies for you baby" he adds.

"Your 100% not ruining the butterflies Harry." I say looking upwards at them.

One lands on his knee. A red one.

"You're only making them better" i smile.

Authors Note
Aw my babies.