34

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"Why are we at a strip club?" She asks and i laugh.

"Cause i want to go to one"

"But.. me?" She begins softly. Gentle. Innocently.

"Every girl has a lesbian streak baby" i smirk and she shakes her head

"Young Harold Styles, what can i do for you my man? Private room?"

"Yeah that would be great Shawn"

"Who's the little blonde one" he asks tilting his head towards Alex.

"I'm his assistant" Alex smiles cheekily.

Shawn looks at Alex's dress.

"Sure dressed up for work aren't you darling? Is that so you can do things with your boss?" He smirks

I scoff.

"Leave her alone. Now a room yeah?" I snarl

"Yeah this way. Ill send Georgina in, in 10 minutes. She's busy with Nick."

I nod and open the room leading Alex in. She closes the door. She looks around, two strip poles, a leather couch and wooden floors. There was a large tv and a stereo.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask Alex as i sit down on the couch in front of her. She looks at me apprehensively.

"Your for real taking me to a strip club, making me watch tv with you till some fucking hooker comes in, make me watch her get you off and then you watch me and her?" She scoffs. That god damn fucking attitude.

"Yeah thats right Patterson. You better watch that tone by the way" i smirk.

"No. That's not the way were playing tonight daddy" she smirks.

"Alexandra" i mumble.

She took off the leather jacket and strutted over to the door in her red dress and heels. I saw the glittery back of the dress. I smirk. She locks the door.

"Alex what you doing" i laugh and she shakes her head. She grabs her red lipstick from her bag and smears it across her lips.

She spritzes herself with perfume.

"Do i look and smell like a hooker now?" She smirks.

She struts towards me dropping down and straddling my lap. I mutter under my breath as i grab her tiny waist.

"Hey normally your not allowed touch a hooker daddy " she smirks. Fucking attitude.

"Watch your tongue" i warn her.

"Your making bold moves Patterson" i mumble as she pulls my t-shirt off over my head.

"Fun and games boss" she smirks.