chapter 4

G A M E

G A M E

      I woke up before everyone else did, I sat outside on the table while drinking my tea. I watched the birds fly by and the flowers bloom in the wind, it was so beautiful here but then I remembered how much of a prisoner I am. My smile faded away as I brought my mug up to my lips taking a sip of my healing tea, Diana left me a schedule in my room that Laurie follows while I was asleep last night.

He should already be awake by now, I had to take notes of his heart movements, his strengths and weaknesses. I was dressed in my normal high waisted pants and long sleeve shirt, I had very little makeup on and my hair was clipped back. People would take one look at me and call me boring, I'm just a simple girl with a simple life.

I've tried dating in the past but my work has always gotten in the way, I don't have time for love.

I grabbed my examination bag and climbed up the stairs to his office, the smell of cannabis filled my nose. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what was going on in his office, I barged through the door not caring for his privacy.

The scene itself almost made me erupt, Laurie was sitting on his desk with a huge blunt laced through his fingers while a blonde chick was on her knees in front of him giving him a blowjob. His jeans were hanging off near his shoes as his other available hand held the back of the girls head slamming his dick deeper into her mouth.

He had no sight of pleasure on his face, the only sound that is coming from the room was the girl moaning.

It all happened so fast, his eyes found mine in a matter of seconds. My lips parted when I realized what I was starting at, I turned around with my hand coving my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, you were smoking so I just didn't think of knocking." I blurted out, my words came out crunched together.

I heard commotion coming from behind me, my heart was beating so fast against my chest.

"Call me when you could actually get off on me sucking your dick." The girl harshly bites out.

I turn back around to see her fully dressed with her messy hair covering her hot cheeks, she grabbed her expensive handbag off the chair before pushing past me out the door. She seemed frazzled but not by my interruption but by Laurie, get off as in he didn't get turned on.

Laurie took a puff of his blut while fixing his tie looking at himself through his mirror.

This was so awkward and hot, is it wrong that I kinda enjoyed it?