chapter 7

T O N G U E   F U C K E D  18+

    It was much later now, I read for a couple hours brainstorming what Reian could possibly have meant by that. Through all my years of learning about body language and the human mind not once have I've been confronted with a situation like this. It's deranged and monstrous almost, kidnapped to be someone's doctor and his best friend falls head over heels for me, that would definitely cause some type of conflict.

I grabbed my medical bag before heading downstairs, I definitely had all my walls held up high today.

Diana was sitting at the table with a magazine, her eyes swiftly glanced up at me.

"Where's Laurie?" I asked.

She stands up dusting off her lap, Diana was definitely a beautiful women. She wasn't built like a little boy like me, she had a curvy waist with a nice ass and a huge chest unlike my flat chest. She screamed powerful women while I screamed teenage boy.

"A birdie told me that my brother and you have been getting very close recently." She walks circles around me, I held my chin high showing no fear whatsoever.

"I'm his doctor, I'm pretty sure I'm suppose to get close to him." I replied.

My response must have triggered her, she grabbed ahold of the knife that was sitting on the counter and she pinned it to my neck causing me to gulp.

"Stop acting the maggot, girl." She seethe under her teeth with the knife pressing harshly against my neck.

"You want to know if I'm fucking your brother or not?" I blurted out, angrily. A frown appeared against my lips. "Not like it's any of your business but I'm not, I'm very professional if you haven't noticed."

She chuckles, it didn't sound like a friendly laugh but it sounded dark and cold. Almost sarcastically calling me a liar, she lifted the knife higher and pressed on it harder.

"If you hurt him, I swear to god I'll slit your throat and bathe in your blood." She growls as if she was some type of wild animal. "The last one nearly killed him, I won't allow you to finish the job for her."

She was definitely talking about his wife, if she nearly killed him how come he wears his ring. So many questions and possibilities, I wanted the answer to every single one.

"Release her, Diana." Laurie's voice came from behind us, I peaked over her shoulder to see him standing up right with a ginger women right beside him.

My eyes snapped back to hers, she smirked gently before lowering the knife. She pointed the knife at me making it touch my nose, she pressed down on my nose just a little.