chapter 9

H I S   S C A R

H I S   S C A R

My eyes fluttered opened to the bright sun hitting my face, I softly brushed back pieces of my hair away from my cheek while turning on my back. I winched at the sudden jab of pain between my legs, memories of last night entered my mind. My eyes slowly trailed over to a peacefully sleeping Laurie, he was laying on his stomach with his blonde hair covering some of his face.

This man was truly beautiful, his features were sharp and gentle yet his eyes were filled with so much pain.

He's a patient

I ranked my fingers through my hair, sexual frustration controlled my entire body last night. I tried my best sitting up without making any sound but the bed kept squeaking so I stayed completely still not wanting to wake him up and face the embarrassment.

I spotted his scar, my fingers glided across the huge mark. Scars tell stories some are deeper then others, my scars appear in my mind and his appear physically. I was focused on memorizing every curve and bump against his body that I didn't realize he was awake, he suddenly flipped on top of me.

A gasped sounded from my lips as his bottom member rubbed against mine, he was completely naked above me.

"What did I say about touching that?" He whispered against my lips, his eyes searched my face heavily while a small smirk tugged against his soft lips.

"What caused it? I've seen accidental stabs, it doesn't look like one." I said.

His finger and thumb grabbed ahold of my chin lifting my lips up to meet his, my leg hiked up his thigh while we both kissed passionately. His warm tongue entered inside my mouth and played with my own tongue, my mouth released a sexual moan as my body rubbed against his. I nibbled on his bottom lip before claiming his lips again.

"Because it isn't one." He says while holding my cheek and deepening the kiss.

I grabbed ahold of his shoulder trying to pull him even closer to me, my legs wrapped around his torso while my lips were devouring his.

"My wife did it to me."

My mouth stopped moving against his, I pulled back a little to get a better view of him.

"Why?" I asked.

He glanced away and his mood completely changed once he realized what we were having a conversation about, he was so distracted with kissing me that he didn't even notice. His eyes flickered between me and the wall, before he shook his head and rolled off of me. He sat up turning his back to face me and ran his hand across his chin.

"Get out." He said.

"Excuse me?" My voice came out as a mere whisper.

"I said get out, Miss. Ivanov." Laurie shouts, pronouncing my last name clearly.

We were just happy a few moments ago until I asked about his wife, does he feel that strongly about this topic that he's ready to kick me to the side so quickly? I barely know this man and I already had sex with him, that says a lot about him because I never do that.

I was beyond bothered and frankly just pissed off, this just proves I'm here to do a job only.

"Sorry, Mr. Fraser, I forgot my place for a quick second but thank you for reminding me." I blurted out.

I pushed off the blanket before marching away and ignoring the slight pain between my legs, I slammed my bedroom door shut before locking it. I stripped off his clothes trying to remove every inch of him from my skin, my cat softly rubbed against my leg. I picked him up and kissed his fluffy head, after snuggling with him for a couple seconds I put him back on top of my bed.

I needed a shower to remove the smell of sex off of me and the smell of Laurie as well.

I turned on the water and stepped inside, the warm water steeped all the way down my back. I rubbed every inch of my body not because of Laurie but because of how ashamed I felt, why did I give in so quickly? Most of all, why did I enjoy every second of it?

After showering for a bit longer I got out and wrapped a small towel around my body, I didn't like changing immediately after a shower. I like drying off and listening to music while still being in my towel.

My mind kept thinking about my mom right now, if she was still alive she'd never have to work selling her body for money ever again, I would give her every single dollar I have in my bank account. I was always embarrassed of her when I was a little girl but I never noticed how she did all of that just to put food on the table for me and a roof over my head.

She did it all for me, she sold her body to make sure I had everything I needed and I did.

I pushed those thoughts away while standing up and putting on my robe, I released my hair from the towel and allowed it to air dry. It was now night time, the dark sky covered my window as my kitten slept right next to it.

Knock knock

Someone was knocking on my door, I scrolled over to my door before cracking it open just a little. Laurie was dressed in a pair of joggers and a loose t-shirt, he looked surprise that I even opened my door.

"Hey." He whispers.

"What do you want?" I asked.

He bites his bottom lip nervously, this man railed the shit out of me last night and now he's acting like a nervous fourteen year old boy.

"Will you have dinner with me?" He asked as his soft eyes settled on me, my hand opened the door a little more subconsciously.

Trust me, I wanted to say no especially after the incident that happened this morning. He was clearly a complicated man despite having a bad heart, there's always a chance I could get hurt either way. My eyes trailed down his soft cheeks to his rough chin, his lip tugged a bit while waiting for a response from me.

"Just give me a second to change into my pjs, I'll meet you downstairs." I told him with shy eyes, a part of me wanted nothing more than to grab his face and finish what we started this morning but the other part of me was a lot smarter.

"Alright." He told me.

I closed my door softly before turning my back against it, I leaned my head back with a small smile lacing around my lips.

This man is giving me whiplash everyday yet I can't stay away

••
instagram: sexsationel
twitter: sexsationella