chapter 10

C O N T R A C T  18+

      I made my way downstairs to the dark dinning room, the lit candles were the only source of light. I was dressed in my dark green pj pants and matching tank top. It was ten at night, I wasn't going to get all dressed up especially if he's simply in his pjs as well. I sat next to him at the table, at first he didn't see me till I pulled the chair back.

I crossed my legs while staring at him with a daunting look, I've never really been one to be shy, I'm quite the opposite of that actually.

"The food was starting to get cold." He said.

"Good." I commented as I propped my elbow over the table while leaning my chin against the palm of my hand.

He shakes his head with a small smile, I was trying my best to be serious because he did actually hurt my feelings this morning.

"I want to have a contract with you." He says.

My eyes glared at his, a contract? This isn't some fifty shades of grey kink, is it?

"A contract?"

"Exactly, it just ensures that our sex means nothing but satisfaction." Laurie reaches over to the seat next to him, pulling out two folders.

"What gives you the idea I'm going to have sex with you again?" I asked while running my finger around the rim of my cup, I batted my eyelashes at him.

A smirk appeared on his lips as he chuckled, he ran his finger across his lip before leaning closer to me. He roughly tugged his hand behind my neck and yanked me closer to his lips. A soft gasp escaped pass my mouth, his eyes heavily trailed down my features.

"The way you memorized every curve of my body while you thought I was sleeping this morning." He whispers against my lips with his teeth baring at me, I squeezed my legs tightly together.

My heart was beating but so was my pussy, my stomach felt empty yet my body was filled with warmth.

"Now that we settled that, let's get back to business." He says.

He releases my neck but slowly trails his hand down my chest, all the way down to my pants where he stopped and pulled his hand away leaving me desperate and even more hotter then before.

He hands me one of the folders, I causally skimmed my hand over his, teasing him as he did to me. He cleared his throat as he tried his best to bring his attention back to his folder, he wasn't that slick I thought.

I opened my folder, it was a simple paper filled with plenty of words and check boxes. I picked up the pen that was sitting next to my arm and glanced up at him waiting for his mouth to read the boxes.

"This is a relationship based on sex and sex only." He says, I wasn't expecting anything more from him anyways. I checked the box while biting my lips gently, it was out of instinct.