Chapter 33

S O  C A L L E D  B R O T H E R | TW

S O C A L L E D B R O T H E R | TW

      I felt something press against my head, my eyes slowly fluttered open out of my slumber. A gun appeared aiming directly at my head, my body froze with fear and my fingers clamped against the blanket. My eyes focused the best they could, an unknown person in a ski mask was aiming the gun at my head.

"Get up." The person mumbled, the voice didn't sound familiar but it also sounded like they did that on purpose.

I only had Laurie's t-shirt that reached just above my knee, my head nodded as I slowly pushed the blanket off my body and stood up on my shaky legs. The person quickly pointed his gun towards the door motioning for me to walk out of the room, my instinct was to try and fight this person off but my life was more valuable now that I had a daughter to think about, I listened and walked out to the living room.

The sight in front of me made my legs even more wobbly, there was blood covering the floor along with broken glass and multiple furniture pieces lying on the floor but what really made the oxygen leave my body was Laurie's bruised, bloody body. He was on his knees and his head was still held high as blood dripped down the side of his head, he was injured badly. There were two bodies standing in front of him, when my legs stumbled inside the room they both turned around revealing their faces.

It was my brother, Anton, and my so called sister. She no longer looked like an injured little angel, there was so much anger and evilness inside her eyes and it was all directly towards me.

"You two-faced bitch." I seethed, my body lunged towards her going straight for her throat but my brother caught my waist mid-air.

"Easy, easy." Anton whispered inside my ear, as soon as his hands gripped my hip, my body froze and my lips squeezed together very tightly.

My eyes immediately connected with Laurie's, he saw the fear inside my eyes and tried standing up but was roughly pushed back down. His breathing deepened with anger, if looks could kill my brother would be 6ft under us right now.

"Does it make you nervous knowing the woman you love is at my disposal?" Anton asked, his other hand lifted under my chin forcing my body to press against his even more.

I could see it as clear as the sky in Laurie's eyes, he was petrified. "Don't you fucking touch her." He demanded, his voice sounding rough.

I held my breath, the way his skin made my body feel so dirty. "It's okay, I'm okay." I whispered, my main priority was trying my best to get the gun off the man I love.

"Reian, tie him to the island." Anton said.

The man who forced me out of the bedroom removed his ski mask revealing his familiar face, it was Reian in the flesh, he never died and it was all a hoax. He didn't look me in the eye not even once as he made his way over to Laurie. The betrayal broke my heart, I loved him and I thought he loved Erin and me. Laurie didn't even look at him, he kept his angry eyes on my brother.