chapter 11

S H I P M E N T

S H I P M E N T

The soft sun kissed my tan skin, the soft sheets rubbed against my lips. The sound of birds chirping woke me up, my eyes fluttered open to see a very much naked Laurie sleeping next to me. Memories of last night brought a smile to my lips, I softly touched my lips with my fingers.

That was the best sex I've ever had in my whole adult life, my body actually feels satisfied for once.

"Memories of last night?" His voice came out of no where, I covered my face with his sheets completely embarrassed.

"I keep replaying the sound of you purring in my ear."

I jabbed my hand at his bicep, warning him to shut up. He laughs before unwrapping the sheets from my head, he trapped my chin in his hand and attacked me in a very strong kiss. It was the type of kiss that sent vibrations down my entire body, my fingers traveled down his elbow as I tugged at his lips for more. My legs wrapped around his torso which felt amazing on both our parts.

The kiss was getting heated, I was about to roll on top of him till we heard knocking on the door. We immediately stopped everything and decided to wait to see if the person would leave.

"Laurie, we need to talk." Diana said from the other side of the door.

We both looked at each other with worried faces.

"Shit." Laurie whispered.

I got up and grabbed a t-shirt off the floor to put it on, Laurie was hopping back and forth trying to put on his shorts.

"Where do I hide?" I whispered, lowly.

He looked around his room trying to think, he quickly pointed at his closet. I sprinted inside and closed the door, I tripped over a pile of clothes before hearing his door open. The sound of Diana's heels clicking ensured me that she was already inside his room.

Now what do I do

"Why is your bed all messed up?" She asked.

"What?" He asked, acting dumb.

There was a quick silence, I thought maybe she knew right away that I was hiding in her brother's closet.

"A bra? You had a girl in here." She says.

I slapped my hand over my mouth, laughter almost escaped passed my mouth.

"She left this morning." He chirps.

"I'm just shocked you had her in your room, you never bring girls inside your room." She says, you could hear the worry in her voice. "I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're moving on from Tabitha."