Part 3

Over the next month, Dream continued as always. While their friends now used new pronouns nothing really changed. They were yet again on the SMP with only Tubbo and Tommy, however, this time they were not streaming. Tommy had muted himself on the VC as he talked to his chat, and Tubbo was focused on building the tower the two were currently working on. Fidgeting with the small plush wolf Drista had sent them with a small parrot and horse. They were the pixelized Minecraft versions that Dream would fidget with when anxious or when they couldn't focus.

"Dream! Dream! Dream!" Suddenly rang through the chat as Tommy punched his character in the game.

"What Tomathy?" Dream responded in exasperation.

"That isn't my name!" Tommy exclaimed.

Tubbo quickly chimed in with "We want to do something! Please?"

Dream smiled at the screen, they thought for a moment about how to entertain the two young boys. Debating their choices Dream hummed in response.

"You could always come to visit me" They sarcastically responded not thinking twice about it.

"Really?!?" The boys responded excitedly.

"Uhh... sure, but you'd need parental permissions and stuff, and figure out school work." Dream said already beginning to think of the ultimate chaos the two boys would cause while visiting, "I have a guest room you two could share"

"Be right back" "I'll go check" came from the other side of the screen with a few bangs and footfalls as they went to find their parents.

Dream suddenly realizes that Tommy could have still been streaming at that point. So, as they waited for the boys to return, they checked Twitch. Dream let out a small breath of relief seeing that Tommy must have just stopped streaming when he had punched them. Suddenly, the clattering and footfalls could be heard again, now with cheers mixed in.

"Mother and Father dearest said yes, as long as they could talk to you first!" Tubbo exclaimed, Tommy, responding with something similar.

"Okay, do they want to just call, or would they prefer a video chat?" Dream asked, deciding that to cave to the parents' preferences on this choice.

After a few minutes, the boys seemed to come up with their responses.

"Phone call is fine" responded Tubbo.

"My parents said either, with preference to a video call" responded Tommy.

"Okay Tubbo, I'll talk to your parents then Tommy's sound good?" Dream told their brothers.

The two boys agreed equally excited for their trip. Dream got the phone numbers for both boys and their parents before leaving the VC.

The call with Tubbo's parents was short and simple, with questions, and confirmations mostly. Once the call ended Dream mentally prepared for the next one. They blinked their eyes a few times glancing in the now powered down computer monitor. Their vibrant green eyes seemed murky on the black screen. Quickly they ruffled the already messy blond locks on their head. They tried to count freckles in the monitor while waiting for Tommy to message that his family was ready. Taking a deep breath, they knew, they could do this.

When their phone vibrated, Dream quickly looked down. They could do this.

Unlocking the phone Dream pressed the video call button for Tommy's contact. They could do this.

The phone rang twice before the younger blond boy picked up. They could do this.

Tommy was sat between an older man and woman who must have been his parents. They could do this.

"Hello, you must be Dream!" the woman pleasantly exclaimed to Dream. He softly nodded to the woman.

"Yes, and before you ask, I'll gladly pay for the boy's plane tickets, they would fly together from Brighton, and they would visit from December first to December fifteenth, so for two weeks." Dream responded, wanting to get most of the basics out of the way. Tommy's parents seemed to appreciate the fact that Dream had solid dates and places.

"And when they arrive?" Tommy's dad asked as Tommy began to make faces at Dream.

"I will pick them up at the airport, I will have your phone numbers if anything happens. From the airport, we will go to my home so the boys can rest and get ready. I will plan some fun events for the two weeks, and I can pay for the boys' food and souvenirs." Dream said, making sure to not focus on Tommy and his faces. The parents glanced at each other over their son and nodded to each other.

"We will agree to this, please just text us all this and the times," Tommy's mom said to Dream as Tommy stopped with the faces he had been making. Tommy whooped for joy as Dream smiled and nodded at the blond boy's parents.

This would certainly be memorable.