Part 5

Dream stood between their two brothers at the grocery store, not long after their stream finished. They were looking for snacks for the teens. Dream wanted to make sure that the two were well fed in their stay.

"Dre? What're these?" Tubbo spoke up holding a bag of Hershey kisses. Dream smiled almost forgetting the chocolate treat didn't exist in the UK.

"Those are small drop-shaped chocolates called Kisses, they are from the company Hershey's that actually has a museum and amusement park in the North." Dream said not able to recall the exact state the Hershey park was.

Tubbo nodded at the explanation deciding to add them to the cart after a moment. Tommy's phone started ringing the next moment. Tommy was getting a group call from a discord chat called SBI. When Tommy looked to Dream, they simply nodded as if to say the answer. Tommy contemplated for a moment before replying.

"Let's get the snacks and go to the car, I can call them back there" the teen replied in a moment of calm thoughtfulness. Snacks were paid for soon after before the small group of three piled into Dream's car. Tommy opened his discord app to call SBI back. Soon, Dream heard the chime of three people joining the video call.

"Hey Phil, Techno, Wilbur! What's up?!" Tommy said in a loud voice.

"Nothing much, but we heard something interesting in Dream's stream today..." the gravelly voice of Techno came through the call with a deadpan tone.

"Aww! You watch my streams??" Dream decided to chime in from the front of the car where he sat driving.

"Possibly, why are gremlin and bee with you Dre?" the soft voice of Wilbur floated from the other line.

"Oh, the teen terrors, gremlin and bee, are just visiting their older sibling in solitude!" Dream called as the teens sputtered, whether from the names or from Dream claiming to be their sibling, no one could tell.

"As long as their actual parents are okay with it, and when did I gain more kids??" Phil finally spoke in the call. The call continued till they got back to Dream's apartment complex. The group then sat in the car for a while longer before they all said goodbye.

The group walked inside where Dream settled the teens on the couch. Dream went to the kitchen and made a simple dinner of spaghetti and meatballs, when the food was made, they gathered the two younger ones and led them to the table. The boys ate sleepy and silently when they sat down and Dream comfortably joined them still wide awake. When food was fully eaten Dream led the two boys back to their bedrooms where they changed and promptly passed out in bed. Dream chuckled before they went back to the kitchen to clean up the dirty dishes and feed Patches. When Dream was done, they decided to try to fall asleep so they could keep the boys entertained tomorrow. They all fell asleep with soft and content smiles on their faces.