Part 13

Techno glanced at the two bodies curled into his sides, smiling softly he opened the laptop. The fans began running to boot up the old computer he desperately needed to replace, never actually getting around to it. He opened discord, and the sleepy bois inc. group chat.

Technoblade: alright bois ready to chat

Philza: alright, start a call

Wilbursoot: yesssss

Techno pressed the video call button as Dream curled closer into his side, pushing their face deep into the man's shoulder. A seemingly endless search for comfort and rest fading as Techno wrapped his right arm gently around them. Tommy shifted as the call rang face tilting to rest softly on Techno's shoulder bleary eyes watched the screen, almost completely unfocused. Finally, Phil and Wil joined the call.

"Happy Christmas Techno!" Wilbur brightly called out, seemingly not yet registering the two blondes curled into the man's sides.

"Merry Christmas Will, Phil," Techno said, slightly quieter than he normally would let those resting rest.

"Happy Christmas" was picked up in the mic, although much quieter due to being partially muffled in Techno's shirt. A pause followed the sound of the Brit's voice.

"Tommy?!" rang through a speaker on the laptop. The two men in shock to now noticing the youngest of the group curled up into Techno's side, another blond pushed deep into the other. Tommy turns his head, blearily towards the camera.

"who else? Dream says hi too, I think. They're asleep right now." Tommy said lazy smile sent towards the camera. Phil and Wilbur look in shock to the other bundled blond. Their face was hidden and so was their front, but the boys still stared in shock at their first true look at their faceless friend. They took in the braid that had practically come undone dirty blond hair flowed down their back in wispy locks.

Tommy finally seemed to wake up, he pulled himself off of Techno's shoulder and repositioned himself.

"Hello, boys! How do?"

"We're doing alright Toms. True question is how are you? No one has heard from you since tubbo and your trip ended. On that, why are you with Dream still?" Phil asked his paternal instincts in overdrive. Before Tommy could even form a coherent thought, Dream lifted their head to respond. Staring at the screen with green eyes heavily clouded with sleep. However, pain could be seen that vividly mirrored Tommy's own face.

"I'm Tommy's legal guardian as of a day after we dropped Tubbo off at the airport. His dad is doing bad, really sick, and family is causing problems. Mrs. Simmons should be calling later today to talk to Toms and me. It's why I got Tech over, to cheer 'im up" Techno stared down as Dream pressed closer into his side. He wrapped his arm around the slight body while pulling Tommy closer to the duo.

"I'm doing alright Phil, promise. Dream is a good person." Tommy said glancing over Techno's chest to the person seemingly muting the conversation with Techno's heartbeat.