Part 7

Dream's work finished at one. Drista would arrive at two, and they were exhausted. While at the store Tommy got distracted by different American candy types and had decided that he needed a good-tasting size of them. The boys had later been sent to stream on the SMP as Dream put away the groceries. They could hear Tommy's yells and cackles from the boy's room as Tubbo suddenly screamed from their own room where he had set them up. With a long sigh, Dream opened discord on their phone from the kitchen where they leaned against the counter.

"Tommy! Don't just randomly push Tubbo off a building like that!" They heard as they joined VC3, the British accent quickly leading to the recognition of Wilbur.

"Boys, keep it down, you'll have another gremlin in an hour." Dream called into the VC, exhaustion leaking through their voice.

"you okay there Green Bastard?" A voice that was easily recognizable as Technoblade's came from Dream's microphone.

"Yup, just exhausted Techno, Drista is coming by soon to stay for just over a week and I have Thing 1 and 2 already here." Dream smiled listening to Tommy trying to claim Thing 1 as Tubbo made offended noises. Wilbur and Techno cackled at the comment from Dream.

"Tommy, eldest was Thing 1, you're Thing 2" Dream replied to the boys, Tommy let out an irritated whine like noise while Tubbo joined in the laughter.

"Chat, Chat, do you hear this Dream is a terrible host!" Tommy yelled sounding insulted on the matter. Dream wheezed before opening the door to the boys' room. Staying just outside of the webcam's frame, Dream left the discord call and slowly brought their middle finger up to flip off Tommy. Their wheezing laughter was picked up by the mic Tommy had in front of him though, and the chat exploded Dream was there in the room with Tommy, and chat knew it. Tommy decided that he had to at that point turn to glare at his blond host.

"You long-haired-bastard! Get out of my stream!" Tommy called.

Chat quickly filled with questions if Dream's hair was actually long, that Dream decided to step in an answer for Tommy.

"yes, chat my hair is actually pretty long. I've been growing it out slowly for about five-ish years. No, you won't see a picture of it, but Wilbur and Techno get to if you gift both Tommy and Tubbo fifty gifted subs." Dream knew the chat would probably do it to get the other older men's reactions to dream's hair. So, Dream sighed and began to braid their hair in wait for the chat to gain fifty gifted subs. Within just under an hour the boys had gained fifty gifted subs each that they were celebrating.

Dream picked up their phone flipping their hair over their right shoulder to lay against the green tee they had put on that day. They took a quick photo, that showed their jaw to mid-waist. The braided dirty blond hair was in clear view of the photo highlighted by the dark green shirt Dream wore. Sending the photo in Discord DMs to Techno and Wilbur.

When the DM sent Techno gave out a low whistle, and Wilbur was silent for a moment before he responded.

"Dream, I want to visit after Bee and Gremlin, your hair looks so soft!" Wilbur claimed as the chat went wild.

"If Wilbur is going so am I" Techno called as the chat went wild. The two jokingly bickered until Tubbo decided to make himself known again.

"Dre's hair gets waves too! They're very very pretty. Dream and their hair!" Tubbo called out to the bickering men, Tommy's chat went wild as Wilbur whistled this time.

The boys continued to talk and play, messing around and laughing into their mics. Dream had left the boys' room to be able to answer the door when Drista would soon arrive. Dream texted the boys a warning to begin wrapping up since Drista would soon arrive. From the words, Dream caught they knew the boys were wrapping up as a knock sounded at the door.

When Dream opened it to a teen girl that looked as if they were a female. She tucked a wavy strand of blonde hair behind her ear as green eyes twinkled from behind her bangs as she grinned at Dream.

"Hello, Dreamy!"

"Hello to you to Drista" Dream smiled at their younger sister.