Part 6

Chapter Text
Day Three of the teen terrors being in Dream's home began with them jumping onto their bed to wake Dream up.

"Hey, big D, why do you have such long hair?" Tommy asked a question he had been wondering the answer to since he had seen their face.

"It's what made me comfortable Toms, plus when my hair is short it gets pretty messy and this way, I can better control it." Dream said with a smile. They gave the boys each a bowl of cereal then hummed as they tied up their hair walking back to the kitchen.

Dream had let their dirty blond hair begin growing out at 16, never getting around to doing more than a trim once a year. Their hair was luckily pretty controlled both when short or long and having it slightly longer meant that when they did their sister's hair the two could match or Dream could practice on themselves first.

Dream finally finished tying back half their hair in a bun, with the back loosely hanging out with small humidity waves, and a few shorter strands framing their face they got to work on making some bacon and coffee for the teens and themselves.

The next few days passed about as casually as the first. On the fifth day, Dream took them to Disney for the experience but nothing too over the top or chaotic took place luckily. On the Sixth they watched movies to rest and it was raining outside. At the end of the first week, Dream got a text.

The text was from their mom quite simply reading 'Hi honey, I hope you're well, I was hoping your sister could stay with you till next Tuesday. I have a business trip and your aunt canceled last minute to come and watch her.'

Dream hummed looking towards the two teens they already had spread along with the couch in their small living room. Dream gave their mom a quick confirmation before they got up from their seat stretching.

Before Drista would arrive later that afternoon. Dream would need to tell the boys, set up their room for Drista, and arrange the couch so they could sleep there. They also would need to grab a few more snacks for the teen terrors here, and the one who was soon to come.

Dream tied their hair up in a loose messy bun, it was time to get dressed and get to work because today they had their work cut out for them.