Part 4

The weeks continued to pass for Dream as they waited for the day to come. Finally, one very late night they got a message from Tubbo. The boys had met up and would arrive in about 9 hours. Dream began to do the mental math, looking at their computer clock to see that it was 12:00. Dream got up from their desk chair and decided to take a quick nap for the coming day. They set an alarm for 7:00 and fell asleep.

Dream woke again and stared at the phone screen next to their bed, 6:35. Dream turned off their phone alarm and went to take a quick shower. Once Dream was dressed, they left to get to the airport an hour away.

Dream arrived at the airport at 8:45, they checked the wall of flights to see that the boys' plane was scheduled to arrive on time. Dream sat down on a bench near the wall and waited.

Finally, a message from Tubbo came through.

'Gate 8 luggage got'

Nodding to themself Dream went to the gate. They could quickly find the two, due to Tommy's rambunctious laughter at something or other. Walking over to the two young Brits Dream began to smile softly at the seemingly utter joy on their faces.

"Hush down a bit Toms" Dream called from behind the boy. They looked between the two making sure to note differences they could use that Dream had earlier marked in their twitch streams. They smiled at the two teens. The teens lit up at the small show of affection from Dream, they collided with Dream pulling all three to the ground. Dream chuckled as they helped the teens back up.

"Alright, you two, ready to stay at my place for two weeks?" Dream asked as the boys smiled.

"Hell yeah! /Yes!!" were the reactions from the sixteen- and seventeen-year-old. Dream smiled at the two boys brighter.

Dream finally corralled the two energetic boys into their car to go back to the apartment. In the car, the boys excitedly chattered away at each other trying to include Dream as much as possible.

When the three got to Dream's apartment, Dream led the other two to the guest room. They each quickly claimed one of the two twin beds each and flopped down.

"I'm going to be doing a special Livestream Manhunt with some others, you two can wander around as you please, but please don't leave." Dream said as the two nodded. Dream left the two boys to doze off after their long flight and the time differences. Dream entered their recording area, they got settled before joining the call with three of their close friends

"Hey guys, I'll start my stream then join the world" Dream said to George, Bad, and Sapnap. They quickly got affirmations from the three.

Dream started their stream saying hello to their viewers and beginning to taunt their friends as the world loaded. The game started and Dream was doing okay, but now as they were getting close to the stronghold, they hoped for a good distraction for their three friends who were close behind. Suddenly, whether good or bad that surprise came, Tommy banged open the door to the room sprinting in cackling.

"Big D! Dream- oh Shit! You're streaming, no one heard me here!" Tommy says in a loud voice, Tubbo calmly walking in soon after. Dream's chat began spamming 'Tommy' and some of his popular quotes into the chat. Tubbo chose that moment to add-in

"Hi Dream's twitch chat!" He called smiling mischievously at Tommy. Dream quickly began sprinting in Minecraft as their three friends paused in confusion at what came from Dream's side. Quickly, Dream escaped by enderpearl. Dream smiled at their younger brothers, they had escaped for now. Dream ended up winning the game as the three others continued with confusion on Dream's young guests.

Dream would find out later that day that 'DreamStreamTakover' began trending on Twitter in reference to the young teens who interrupted Dream's Manhunt that day.