XXXI: Normal Night

At the office

I don't know what to think. Who is this guy and why does he have his face? What even is my life anymore? Nothing makes sense. First that trafficking shit happened, then meeting him, him dying, me getting away with a serial murder, now I'm seeing a fucking clone of him???

I don't even know. Mew might know though, but it might be too early to do that. I'll probably never see him again. What was his name? Slayer? Player? Fighter? Yes Fighter! Weird name... his name fits him more. You'd think after all these years I'd finally move on... nope. There's no other like him. He was the one for me and now he's gone. Fml.

Nah never dated after that, just hookups every night. Can't do that commitment shit.

***

I'm currently at my favorite club ready to get drunk and laid, just a normal night in my neck of the woods. Just depends on who's willing.

"Saint! Welcome back! I just saw you yesterday!"

"When am I not here, Off?"

"Point taken. Tequila or Whiskey?

"Seven shots of both"

Meet Off.

Someone I've gotten to know over the years. I first met him when I first came to this bar. I was extremely depressed at the time and needed a pick me up. Him being the bartender he cheered me up in a way no one else did. And to be honest Mew, Singto, Krist, and Gulf weren't even my friends, they were his. I was just the boyfriend. When he died they all started treating me strangely, like I was some kind of monster. Whatever.

Now they work for me uwu.

And before you sick fucks think me and Off hooked up we didn't. He is happily married to his husband. Gun, of 5 years.

"You know if you keep fucking random ass people as often as you do you're going to catch an STD."

"Wouldn't be the worst thing that's happened to me in my life."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I've said it once Off and I'll say it again. My. life. Is. literal. Dog. shit. No one gives a fuck about me. A lot of fucked up shit happened to me before I even became a teenager. I'm surprised I DON'T have an STD."

"Have you ever gotten tested?

"Nope. I've never visited the doctor in my life"

"You should get tested. Me and Gun get tested once a month"

"Well you and Gun fuck every-fucking-day"

"So do you. With DIFFERENT people"

"Touché. I'll still take my chances."

"You do you."

While I was drowning myself in alcohol way past the point of being drunk and Off was bragging about Gun's ass. Some guy came up to the bar reeking of alcohol

"May I have a Bloody Mary, please?"

Oh no not him.

"You are by far the my most respectful customer."

"Oh hey I remember you!"

"What do you want Perth?"

"I missed you baby."

"Perth. We went on ONE date. You took me to fucking Panda Express of all fucking places. You wouldn't stop talking about how you were a fucking freeloader and shit but you took me to the cheapest fast food place in Thailand. And we hooked up! That should be enough for you"

"Oh come on I just want to get to know you."

He then leaned inward, licking my ear and whispering into it. I had to refrain myself from letting out a moan.

"You're getting me hard baby. Those tight leather pants, that see through black shirt, that sleeveless leather jacket..."

Now one thing you need to know about me is that I NEVER fuck the same person twice. But this is very tempting...

"You better have some stamina. I expect a lot from you."

"You know it baby"

________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 31

I MISSED Y'ALL

PerthSaint smut next chapter!

Until fucking next time

-Yo