XXXIX: Stripper Pole to Hell

A/N: Look at me updating within 24 hrs/ this is why I don't prewrite my chapters I have no self-control

A/N: Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there

2 months later

Fighter and Saint were going up a hill to their date, for Saint's birthday. It was about a month since the pair had confessed their love for one another and the two couldn't be happier.

Saint had never in his life been so happy. Fighter had the power to make him feel so free of all of his demons but not afraid to be vulnerable in front of him, and vice versa. Saint hadn't heard from Offgun or Perth since he had told them about Fighter but he wasn't letting it bother him. He loved Fighter with every bit of his being and he was living his best life. He hadn't even felt this way with him. But he didn't care. It was him and Fighter against the world and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Fighter had grown to love a lot of things in his life. Butterflies or even the ocean breeze. But the thing or person he loved more than anything in the world was Saint. Everything about him was lovely to Fighter. From how cute he looked when he got frustrated over little things to how hot he looked post-orgasm after being wrecked. But one of the things he loved most about Saint was his smile. Saint's smile could honestly light up a room filled with blind people because that's how beautiful it is and how he is. Fighter made it his goal in life to keep that smile on Saint's face for the rest of his life.

Fighter and Saint were walking up the hill, well more like Fighter blindfolded Saint so he wouldn't know where they were going. Fighter wanted this date to be special for just the two of them.

"Fighter, are we there yet?"

"Almost babe just a little further"

"Okay"

"Babe?"

"Yeah"

"We're here"

Fighter removed Saint's blindfold and revealed a small picnic he had set up on the top of the hill, overlooking the many mountains around it and had an amazing view of the sunset.

"Fighter, it's beautiful!"

"Only the best for my baby...come"

Fighter led Saint to the picnic blanket and pulled out all of the food including Saint's favorite wine.

"Thank you so much for this"

"Of course Saint. Happy birthday"

Darkness soon fell and they basked into the warmth of each other with an ocean of stars above them. Fighter took off his jacket and put on Saint's shoulders when he noticed the younger slightly shivering and drooped his arms over him in the process pulling Saint's back into his chest while they looked at the stars.

"I love you so much you much you know that"

"You may or may not have mentioned it to me once or twice"

"Well I do. Thank you for making tonight so special for me"

"Anything for my baby's birthday"

They sat there for a while just talking and sitting in silence, occasionally exchanging a few kisses or having a full on make out session.

"Well baby we better get going I don't want you to get sick"

They quickly gathered everything and slowly walked down the hill and back to Fighter's rented car.

"Hey babe"

"Yes?"

"Do you feel like going somewhere else? I don't want to let you go just yet"

"I'd go anywhere with you"

"Okay then. Let's go"

Fighter drove them to a cute cottage house in the middle of the woods. Odd place for a house but Saint didn't think anything of it.

"Let's go through the back"

"Fighter why the fuck are we going through the back?"

"The front door is bolted shut."

"Do you live here or something?"

"Yes in fact this is the day where you meet my mother"

Saint's eyes widened at this.

"And you didn't think to tell me this earlier?"

"I didn't want to stress you out. She'll love you I know it"

"Okay"

Going in through the back door was creepy as fuck for Saint. It was like they were in the basement of the house or something. Saint kept a death grip on Fighter's arm scared to make a move and only moved when fighter walked forward. Bun soon Saint heard distant voices, but he just assumed it was fighter's family but getting a closer look he realized he knew those people.

"TAY?! AJ?! JJ?!"

"SAINT?!"

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We could ask you the same thing!"

Without wasting anymore time they ran up to each other and hugged for a much needed reunion, crying in the process.

"Fighter what are they doing here?"

"Fighter?!"

He was gone.

Where did he go?

He turned around to see Tay, AJ, and JJ but they were gone too.

Where are they?

Saint assumed he was in the main house so he went up the stairs to the main house and was greeted by the bright light of the dining room table where 2 individuals stood. One of them being Fighter."

"Saint, baby I'd like you to meet

Zee, my twin brother"

________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 39

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Did you expect that?

Until next time

-Yo