XLIX: On Days Like This...

Saint's POV

I ran. Faster than I ever have in a very long time.

I don't even know where I'm going or how far I am from the cabin.

But I came to one very evident conclusion..

I'm lost...

Somewhere in these woods...

I finally stop running when I come across a giant oak tree.

Familiar yet calming.

It was familiar for a reason i do not know but calming nonetheless.

Not knowing what else to do, I decided to climb it. In hopes of escaping the hell that is my life if not for a second.

Here I began to think for the first time in years..

I thought of my life, the tragedies and deceptions I've encountered. The people, Gun, Off, Tay, AJ, JJ, Singto, Krist, Mew, and Gulf. I'm glad I met them. I learned many things from them, how they went through such trauma and still came out on the other side. My heart, Zee, Perth, and Fighter, it's a shame I found love in all three of these guys. Some may think of me a whore for loving all three. But I'm sick and tired of denying my feelings. I've been denying them for years.

I know for a fact I'm in love with Fighter. The only reason I'm here right now is because of him. Him and Zee may look the same but my heart beats differently for them both.

But before Fighter was Perth. Someone who allowed me to forget about my shitty life and allow myself to become vulnerable in someone else's mercy. He was able to bring be a sense of warmth while I was so mercilessly surrounded by ice. 

But before both of them was Zee of course. Not exactly the ideal way I'd hope to meet someone like him but it happened. I loved Zee when he was alive and was learning to move on when I thought he was dead. 

For me.

Now that he's very much alive I'm more confused than I've ever been in my life.

What should I do?

Right as I thought that I saw the very person who was responsible for all my misery appeared in the shadows.

"Zee"

"Saint"

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing in a tree"

"Never mind that... but you do need to answer all these questions that I have"

"Of course"

I jumped out of the tree, but kept some distance between us for obvious reasons.

"Well first of all, how the fuck are you alive? You fucking died"

"And I did. I did die. But I guess shortly after you left my heart started to beat again and I was alive. And that's when I left with Coraline"

"Who?"

"She's me and Fighter's biological mother"

"Okay next question, why didn't you come back to me"

"You have no idea how much I wanted you in my arms again. But you weren't safe with me."

"And I was safe with Fighter?"

"Yes actually"

"And who told you that"

"Coraline"

"Of course she did"

"Any other questions?"

"Yeah just one"

"Ask"

"Do you still love me?"

"I never stopped. I couldn't stop. I won't stop."

"Okay"

"Let's go back to cabin"

"Alright"

-

No One's POV

Surprisingly when they walked back neither said a word. They both just quietly enjoyed the silence and gentleness of the forest that surrounded them.

Once they got back they saw everyone gathered in the living room. Gun, Off, Tay, AJ, JJ, Perth, Fighter, and Coraline all stared back at them when they walked in. Fighter being the first to break the awkward silence.

"SAINT ARE YOU OKAY"

"I'm fine Fighter"

"Hello Saint. I'm Coraline"

"I know"

"Why don't we all sit down and discuss this like adults"

"What is there to discuss? How I've been deceived by your hands for the past 2 years"

"No but-"

"Or shall we discuss how you've kept Zee hidden from me for the past 2 years? Or how you know EVERYTHING about my life, but I know nothing of you?"

"Saint it was for your own good you thought that Zee was dead"

"And why was that? So you could play with us like your little puppets?"

"No"

"You know what, it doesn't matter anymore. Because whether or not we're all playing your sick twisted game so you can get out smiling but we're left with the trauma of it all. So let's all sit and listen to more of the bullshit lies you have to tell us"

"This time what I'm staying is not a lie"

"Mom, everything you've told us has been a lie?"

"No- Yes- I never said that-"

"But you implied it"

"We are getting off course we need to discuss something ASAP"

"Can't wait to hear this"

"Willies father is alive and he's coming to this cabin tonight"

Everything was silent until everyone turned to the front door. From there they heard sinister laughter coming from the front door.

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 49

Hello everyone, it's been a while I missed you

Also I have a bit of a surprise for the next chapter so

Until Next Time

-Yo