XLVIII: You Betrayed Me

Fighter's POV

Today was the day, a dreaded day in fact.

The day I'd finally tell Saint the truth...

I was scared, more scared than I'd ever been in my life. So many "what ifs" were flying in my head.

What if he doesn't accept it?

What if he leaves?

What if...he stops loving me?

That's what scared me the most...

As much as I wanted to deny it, I actually fell in love with Saint. I do not care what my "role" is in this whole thing.

But I love him.

Funny how that works huh?

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a knock at the door.

"Come in"

"Fighter, we need to talk to you"

It was Perth and Zee.

"Sure, what is it?"

"There's something we want to discuss with you and we're not sure how you're gonna take it"

"Go ahead. Say it"

"Me and Perth sort of kissed"

With that I burst out laughing. 

"Y-you m-mean you and P-Perth.... kissed"

This was too funny...I couldn't even believe it. They weren't even that compatible with each other.

"Why are you laughing?"

"That's the funniest shit you guys have ever said"

"We're not lying"

"I know anyway get out I gotta get ready to pick up Saint"

"Yeah about that there's something else we want to discuss with you"

"What now? Yall fucked?"

"No it's much more serious"

"Then what"

"Me, you, and Zee are all in love with the same guy that will surely cause problems"

"Why would that cause problems?"

"Well idk Fighter there could be lying, cheating-"

"First of all, we've all been lying to Saint, second of all, there will be no cheating"

"What happens when he sees me?"

"What do you mean what happens, Zee?"

"You know exactly what I mean, Fighter. What happens when he sees me and you in the same room. What will he do? What will he say?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I have other things to worry about right now."

"Really like what"

"Didn't mom tell you to do something?"

"No, I think she's talking to Willie's father right now"

"Okay whatever I have a date that I will be bringing home so get ready I guess."

"Get ready?"

"Well, you don't wanna look like you got run over by a truck when you see Saint for the first time in years do you?"

"You know what Fighter for once shut up"

"Make me"

"At least I have both eyes

Perth knew something bad was going to happen every time Fighter's eye was brought, something bad always happened.

"You may have two eyes but at least I got to live with my biological mother all my life"

Fighter started walking slowly towards Zee.

"Fighter-"

"At least I wasn't forced into leading the fucking mafia"

"Fighter!"

"Oh and at least my boyfriend knows I'm alive"

"FIGHTER WHAT THE HELL"

"Perth stop he's right"

"That doesn't make it ok-"

"Can both of you leave? I have a date later"

"Ok"

***

Zee's POV

"How do you think this whole thing is going to go with Saint coming Perth?"

"I'm not worried about it if I'm being honest with you"

"What how?

"I'm not the one who should be worried, that's for you and Fighter to deal with, not me"

"I don't know what he'll say when he sees me, I hope he doesn't yell at me"

"You'll be fine i promise"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I'm sure"

Three hours later

Saint's POV

"Saint, meet Zee, my twin brother..."

All I could do was stare.

Here I was looking at the man who's driven me crazy these last couple of months. I love him so much there's no denying that but now I have come to find out that he and Zee are twins.

What

The

Fuck

I didn't know what to do. I just stared at them hoping I didn't hear what I think I heard but my hopes were shattered when I heard Zee talk for the first time in years.

No one's POV

"Saint... it's me remember?" I'm Zee.

Saint didn't know what to do so he was conflicted. He felt played. By both fighter and Zee.

Was this some elaborate scheme on him?

Was this a joke?

Did they actually love him? Or was it just an illusion?

Saint walked up to Zee very very slowly trying not to make any sudden moves in case he slipped away. Once he stopped in front of him, he knew it was Zee. the same one he fell in love with. In the flesh.

But this time it was different.

He was in love with his twin now. Almost forgot what it was like to love Zee but being here in front of him now it was like nothing had changed between the two. The love was still there.

But...

"Why did you-"

Saint couldn't bring himself to ask more when he abruptly slapped Zee in the face. HARD.

"I-i need some air"

And with that he ran out of the cabin. Not listening to the yells of his name as he ran out crying.

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 48

It's been a while... I'll update more often I promise

Until next time

-Yo