XXXIV: New Tattoo

One Month Later

Saint was walking down the street towards a new tattoo shop that had just opened a few months ago. He was planning on getting another tattoo anyways and this was the perfect opportunity. He would've done it himself but he was too lazy.

Saint walked into the tattoo shop setting off a bell as he opened the door.

"Hello?"

"I'll be with you in a minute"

"You can go in now he just finished setting up for you"

Saint walked down the hall, through a curtain, where the patient's chair was.

"Good afternoon what tatto-? Oh hey babe!"

"Fighter... what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? I own this place. I work here. And I'm guessing you want a tattoo."

Saint rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't have come in here if I didn't"

"Okay then no need to get feisty. Well what do you want?"

Saint showed his own sketch of himself with the tattoo on him to Fighter that he had drawn hours prior to coming to the shop.

"These are really good, babe"

"No they aren't"

"I'm serious babe. I Never lie"

"Whatever Fighter"

"But are you sure you want these on your neck? It's gonna hurt."

"I'm aware of that and yes I'm sure I wouldn't have come here if I didn't want the tattoo"

"Okay babe. Sit on the chair and I'll get to work"

Saint sat on the chair and leaned back, waiting for Fighter to get started.

He took a wipe and cleaned the area in which he would be the tattoo so there wouldn't be an infection and started.

It hurt at first but Saint slowly got used to it.

"So... how've you been since our date babe?"

"Date? DATE?! Who the fuck told you we went on a date? All we did was smoke weed on a bridge."

"Yeah and then I walked you home like the gentleman I am, now hold still."

"I've been okay I guess. I've been through worse."

"How worse?"

"Another one of those "bad experiences" you keep blabbing about"

Fighter decided to end the topic right there not wanting to push Saint even further. So he changed the subject.

"So... why do you want a tattoo? Specifically this one and on your neck of all places."

"I wanted a change. I already dyed my hair so I thought 'Let's get a tattoo' so i started sketching and that thing I showed you of what I wanted"

"I see you want me to tat your neck and I'm also aware that there is a faint scar on you neck care to tell me about that?"

Flashback

Saint was in his alley, in the corner injecting heroine into his left forearm when a random gang came by and started beating a random guy up.

Saint was used to this. He was so used to it that he didn't even bother to help anymore he just that there unbothered not fazed by the fact that the street gang next to him  is jumping a guy to death.

Then out of nowhere one of the gang members went by Saint and slashed his throat leaving him for dead...

Babe?

Babe?!

BABY!

"What what is it?"

"You just completely zoned off while I was talking to you"

"Oh sorry. What were you saying?"

"I was just saying you're a really good artist, you should think of pursuing that in the future or even working here"

"No I can't. The job I have now wouldn't allow me the flexibility to pursue something else."

"Well what kind of job do you have if you don't mind me asking"

"Well I do mind you asking and let's just say, once you're in it, you're in it for life"

"Hmm"

***

4 hours later

"All done!"

Saint got up and looked in the mirror and admired his tattoo. Impressed that Fighter got every detail perfectly right exactly how he wanted.

 Impressed that Fighter got every detail perfectly right exactly how he wanted

A/N: Saint does have that necklace and piercings in book 2 but not in book 1

"I love it. How much is it?"

"I normally charge $200 for neck tattoos but since it's you I'll cut it down to $100"

"Why just me?"

"Because babe. you get the employee discount because you're dating the owner."

"Fighter you and I are not dating"

"Oh yeah I didn't ask. Sorry. Saint will you go out with me?"

"I- uh"

"How bout this you? me? dinner? I'll pick you up tonight at 8"

Before Saint could answer Fighter already disappeared through the curtain.

________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 34

WE HAVE A DATE

Sorry for making you guys wait so long last time I'll try to do better 

Until next time

-Yo